Chapter 14

Once upon a time in a very bright and warm world there was a little warrior Princess.

She enjoyed living on her own, traveling through distant, strange lands and discovering all there was to know about the world.

Through her travels she met many people.

Dwarfs.

Witches and Wizards.

Werewolves.

Even aliens.

She traveled everywhere that she could possibly reach, only to escape the boredom of the normal princess' life.

This warrior was brave and brilliant and beautiful.

She feared just about nothing she came in contact with.

Ever.

But aside from her bravery, she had the biggest heart in all the land.

She learned to love and to be brave from all the friends she had met on her travels,

but since she often moved around, she rarely got to put those things to good use.

She was a warrior, but a warrior for no land.

She was a princess, but a princess to no people.

In her heart though, she fought for every land.

In her heart, all people mattered.

The princess had a glorious capacity to love and to trust and it made her a fantastic companion.

She would find people in trouble, animals, and creatures far and wide in need of help,

and she would solve their problems.

All was hers in this world, but yet none of it was...

And yet, she fought to keep it so.

In one of her more dangerous travels, the princess met a very perilous Dragon.

This dragon was a secret to most people in her world.

If they knew of him, they paid him no attention, but were always wary of him.

When the warrior princess met the dragon, they became fast friends.

Everyone secretly feared him, but the princess was the only one who truly looked into his heart and was not afraid.

As such was her bravery, to see the light in others.

He gained her trust.

They became friends.

They fought battles, they found one another when no one else understood.

The princess cared very much for the dragon, though she was young and naive and he was almost as old as the sun.

But for all this time, he had no name.

And neither had she.

Born out of friendship unto each other, forming a bond like no one could understand,

the warrior princess named her dragon Murchain.

The dragon named her Realta.

They had many good times together, fighting the good fight and striving for the truth.