As she moaned beneath him, he admitted to his body's reaction to her pleasure. It was not only a physical reaction, but rather an emotional one as well. He enjoyed seeing her in the throes of bliss. Very little made him truly happy, especially not case-involved, but seeing her crash around him and fall so gracefully because of his ministrations was something that gave him an immeasurable amount of pride and euphoria. He allowed himself a chuckle in admitting he had found his new drug of choice.

His mouth kissed across to her sternum, down her stomach, pausing just a moment to let his tongue and teeth graze her hip bones as his mouth dipped lower and Kairi's breath hitched.

His phone vibrated again and he growled against her skin. Kairi whimpered a little desperately.

He sat up, looking down at Kairi who was looking up at him disgruntled, though naked and glorious, breathing heavily and a little dazed, "I apologize." Kairi flopped back onto the bed with a huff.

He reached for his buzzing phone and saw that Mycroft was phoning. He growled, understanding that the last thing Mycroft wished to do on any given day was engage in verbal discourse with him, thus it must be important. He answered the call.

"The atmosphere better be on fire Mycroft." He growled testily into his phone.

"When I texted that we should meet, I intended for it to be immediate." Mycroft said over the receiver.

Sherlock rolled his eyes, reaching his hand down to touch Kairi and she swatted his hand away. He frowned at her but continued with Mycroft, "Give me twenty minutes." He looked down at Kairi who rose a disappointed eyebrow, "Make it thirty." She rolled her eyes at him and he tried to keep the smile from his voice.

"I'm in your lounge." Mycroft muttered distastefully.

"Who let you in?" Sherlock growled and Kairi sat up, looking horrified.

"Mrs. Hudson, of course." Mycroft chuckled, "Not that she could have stopped me."

Sherlock huffed and Kairi looked a bit frantic, "Fine, give me five minutes." Kairi kicked him a bit roughly in the side and he let out a huff of air. With a thick voice and a scowl at Kairi, "We'll be out in a moment."

Sherlock angrily dismissed the call - as angrily as you can with a smart phone since you can't slam them shut anymore - and then looked at Kairi who was glaring at him.

"You were going to try and shag me while your brother sat in your front room?" Kairi looked at him indignantly.

"If you would remain quiet, we may still have the opportunity." He leaned forward and kissed her playfully.

Kairi pushed him away and rolled from the bed, "You're an incorrigible monster."

"Mycroft ruins everything." He spat in his pouty way.

Kairi rolled her eyes at him, pulling her clothing off of the floor and dashing to his bathroom to freshen up. Sherlock glared at the closed door and then huffed with disappointment as he stood to get ready to go meet his brother.

Kairi came out of his bathroom in her jeans and a tank top, grabbing one of Sherlock's unused jumpers to throw over herself. She padded out to the front room as saw Mycroft, in his impeccable suit, sitting in John's chair across from Sherlock.

"Oh dear Jesus, Sherlock, a sheet? Really?" Kairi muttered with her hand to her forehead.

Mycroft looked incredibly unpleasant, "This is not the worst behavior I've seen from him dear Kairi." He almost growled, "At least he stayed inside this time."

She saw Sherlock's lip twitch up into a smile at that and she rolled her eyes. She was unfortunately familiar with his indecency at Buckingham Palace. Sherlock kept his smile, reached out his hand and Kairi walked over to him. He tugged her so she sat on the arm of his chair and he kept an arm around her as he glared at his brother. She blushed furiously.