"Aww, zhat's right. Ah, vell. Ve can still have fun," Prussia said.

"So... Did something happen?" Canada asked after a moment of no real talking. "I would think you'd at least call to brag about coming over before you actually come over."

"Eh... I'll tell you after I have a beer, ja?" Prussia suggested, and Canada nodded. Gilbird twittered cheerfully from his perch on Prussia's shoulder and nestled into the albino's pale hair.

~

"Alright, so why did you just show up on the other side of the Atlantic?" Canada inquired, a bottle of Molson on the table in front of him. "Usually that's not a good sign. Although i-it's not like you're not welcome, o-of course."

"Vell... Okay, I'm gonna just say it. It's Carlea, she is completely crazy!" Prussia griped, downing a swig of his drink. "Seriously, I don't zhink I can take much more of her staying vith zhe awesome me and Luddy, it's killing me. And and and! Kate and Carlea hate each ozher!"

"They do?" Canada said, eyes wide behind his glasses. "You're kidding."

"I don't zhink I can handle being in zhe same house as zhose two." He slumped against the table. "Now I know how Russia feels vhen his sister stalks him..."

"It can't be that bad," Canada said, trying to salvage the situation and Prussia's mood. "Why would Kate and Carlea hate each other? Alice and Kate are best friends."

"Ja, but I zhink Carlea hates her because of me, and Kate hates her because Carlea hates her. It's so confusing." With that being said, he drank another mouthful of beer and groaned. "I had to get avay from all zhat. It's driving me nuts."

"Oh... I guess that makes sense," Canada empathized. "B-But you know, she's in an entirely different dimension right now. Carlea probably doesn't even know what to do with herself since she's so far away from home."

"Sure, I get zhat. Ja, it makes perfect sense. But she's also totally insane and I vant her to go home as soon as possible." He huffed and leaned his chin against the countertop.

"If that means we can get Alice back sooner, then by all means I'm with you," Canada agreed, sipping his drink. Music played on quietly in the background, and a few scattered humans milled about. It was a lazy Wednesday afternoon near Christmas Break, and hardly anyone was out and about.

'Maybe I shouldn't be so "out and about" right now, either' Canada worried as he thought about how the kids had to be doing at the moment.

The seemingly depressed albino scooted around to look at Canada, but he kept his chin on the counter's surface still. "Is it true you turned into a badass dragon?"

The blond inhaled sharply and sputtered, coughing as beer stuck in his throat. A few quick pats on the back from Prussia later, Canada cleared his throat and was able to speak again. "S-Sorry. Uhm, yeah. Yeah, I did t-turn into a dragon."

Prussia's red eyes were positively sparkling. "Zhat is so cool! I vant to see, I vant to see!"

"Uhhh," Canada mumbled as he took out his phone and scrolled through his pictures folder. "H-Here, Kiku took some photos before I changed back and he sent them to me." That being said, he handed the phone to Prussia and watched as he started to freak out a little bit.

"Holy fuck, Mattie! Zhat's really you?"

The quiet one chuckled softly. "Y-Yeah, it really is me."

"Scheiße, zhat's impressive," Prussia commented, thumbing through the few slightly shaky, candid shots of a ruby-colored dragon that was just beginning to morph back into its proper humaoid form. "Did you get to fly and all zhat?"