1

Gray's P.O.V

I was at the request board, searching for a good job for me and Juvia.I didn't like her the way she liked me, but I was used to going on jobs with her when the rest of Team Natsu left me alone.This one looks good.

It was a job to entertain a town for their annual festival.I could make some ice sculptures and Juvia could do some tricks.The location was Freesia and the reward was 200,000J.

I grabbed it and looked around the crowded guild hall.The water mage was nowhere to be seen.I saw Lucy sitting at a table and made my way there.

The stellar mage noticed me and waved."Hey Gray.What are you doing?"

I showed her the job request."I want to go on this job with Juvia.Know where she is?"

She smiled sadly."She didn't show up to the guild today, I think that she's on a solo job.It might take some time till she comes back."

I sat down."Oh.Where's Flamebrain?"

"He's on a job with Happy.I'm pretty bored, not being able to go on a job with anyone.They're all busy."

I scratched my head."Do you want to come with me on the job? I mean, since Juvia and Natsu aren't here."

She blushed.I didn't know what she was thinking, I was just asking her something.Then I realized I was sort of staring at her.I shook my head and waited for her answer.

"Sure! What's the job about?"

"It's to entertain this town to help their annual festival.You could summon your spirits and I'll make ice sculptures."

Lucy smiled.I blushed, noticing that she had a beautiful smile.

"Okay, when are we leaving for the train?" The celestial mage asked, while I thought of a good time.

"Well, the festival starts at 5 tomorrow, so we should leave in a few hours.Okay, Lucy?"

She agreed to meet in two hours at the train station after packing our stuff.I walked to my house and grabbed a blue suitcase.I packed one day's clothes and checked the time.I still had thirty minutes, so I walked to the station.

While I was waiting for Lucy, I thought about how she blushed when I stared at her.She looked so beautiful.

I shook my head.I had to stop thinking like this.Lucy likes Natsu, doesn't she? She's always around him, so I guess that means yes.

For some reason, my heart hurt at the idea of Lucy liking Flamebrain.I realized that I was falling for Lucy.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting at a table, waiting for Natsu and Happy to return, when Gray asked me to go on a job with him.

I noticed him staring at me and blushed, causing him to shake his head.

He told me what the job was about and we planned to meet at the train station.I walked home and packed my stuff, before walking to the station.

He looked so cute when he blushed.I shook my head, trying to get the thought out of my brain.

He likes Juvia, doesn't he? He's always on jobs with her, so I guess that answers that.

But, my heart ached when I thought of Gray liking Juvia.That's when I realized I was starting to like Gray.