34 // The Following Morning

BEN // NOVEMBER 1

Hannah rolled over, bumping into me the next morning. "I feel like actual shit," she said to me in a hoarse voice.

"You kinda look like shit too," I laughed. Hannah rolled over again, turning her back toward me.

"Hey, you got me aspirin." She tentatively reached out for the two pills on the nightstand and glass of water I had left her last night.

"Just trying to cushion some of the blow." I watched her throw back the aspirin and then take a few gulps of water before collapsing back into me.

"Cope," Hannah said, staring up at my ceiling.

"Montague," I used the same tone that she had just used on me,

"What the hell happened last night?" she looked over at me.

"Well, you did a few body shots with your best friend, Delilah," I chuckled at the thought of her lying on the dining room table as a few people did shots off of her stomach. "It was kinda hot," I said to her.

"Oh my god, please tell me you stopped me from doing them." She pushed herself up on her elbows.

"I was outside with some of the boys on the team and when I came back inside, that's when I found you on the table." I looked at her. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Who the hell let me do body shots? Who convinced me that his was a good idea? Why did I think this was a good idea? This wasn't a good idea!" Hannah spoke so quickly I was surprised she managed to get all of her words out. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her heart beating uncontrollably.

"Say good idea again," I whispered to her.

"Good idea," her muffled words hit my chest.

"Hannah, babe. It's okay." I rubbed her back.

"How is having creepy guys do body shots off of me an okay thing, Ben?" Hannah lifted her head and pushed her tussled blonde hair out of her face.

"Because you gave some guys the experience of a lifetime." I tried not to laugh.

"Not funny." She glared at me.

I rolled Hannah over, so she was on her back. I held myself up with my arms as I stared down at her. She looked sexy as hell right now in one of my t-shirts. "What if I was the one doing body shots off of you?" I asked her, lowering myself down and lifting up her shirt before placing a kiss on her stomach. "Would it be a good idea then?" I murmured in between kisses. I could hear Hannah's breath go from perfectly even to obscenely ragged and I couldn't stop a grin from spreading across my face.

"But you weren't the one doing body shots off of me. Though, that would have made it better." She laughed a little bit.

"Next time you decide to do some." I put my hand up to my face, pretending it was a phone as I spoke into my thumb. "Call me up." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, really? Cause I was thinking strip poker next time." Hannah laughed, as she reached up and clasped her hands around my neck before pulling my face down to hers.

"Montague, you would be sitting there ass-naked within three rounds if we played strip poker." I said to her in a point-blank matter.

Her mouth formed into a small O. "You don't know that!"

"I guess we'll have to find out, sometime." I said as Hannah arched her back, pressing her stomach against mine. I slipped one hand between her and the mattress, holding her body against mine.