20

Phil and Maiara finally get to go on the coaster, and in less than an hour later, we're ready to head out. We get sushi for lunch at Sugarfish, which isn't too far away from the beach, then head back to the apartment and lounge around and do nothing for a good half hour.

We're all sat on the couch when the silence breaks. "I'm bored." Maiara complains with a yawn.

"Should we watch a movie?" I suggest, but already know the answer.

"That's boring." She over exaggerates the word.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. We got up, had breakfast, went to the beach for a few hours, and went out for lunch. One of you guys come up with something to do."

"Let's go for a walk." Phil suggests.

"Ugh, why have you been wanting to exercise so much lately, Phil?" Dan asks him.

Phil shrugs, but Maiara takes him up on his offer, "I'll go on a walk with you," she says, "Hollywood Boulevard?"

"Wherever you'd like." He gives her a small smile and she grabs his hand.

"You're the sweetest."

"I'll come," I say with a small smile.

"I'll pass," Dan says nonchalantly, "sorry Phil."

"Oh, come on, Dan." I say and gently shove his arm, "Come walk with us."

He tilts his head back and groans, but holds out his hand.

I grab it and help him stand up, and he sighs heavily, "What am I going to achieve from walking with you?"

"You'll burn off the sushi you ate for lunch. Plus, it's the walk of fame, you'll get to see Shrek's star," I smirk.

"...You're tempting me with Shrek?"

"Shut the fuck up and just come with us," I say with a laugh and grab his hand again.

He shakes his head, "The things I do for you."

•••

We end up walking around for awhile, snapping selfies with our favorite stars, then we did some shopping at Hollywood and Highland. Dan and I separated from Phil and Maiara and went to Hot Topic.

"Why did we come here? I'm going to buy everything," I say, spotting a TØP shirt, "Oh my god I have to buy this."

Dan chuckles, "Let me buy it for you, Rache."

I turn to him and he grabs it, walking towards the checkout. "Dan," I follow closely behind him, "that's not necessary."

"I feel like I haven't treated you to anything ever since we've been together, this is just the beginning. Let's go somewhere else after this and I'll buy you whatever you want." He places the shirt onto the counter in front of the cashier.

The girl gives him a small smile and I grab his hand, thanking him without arguing because I know I would lose.

After leaving Hot Topic, he leads me to Victoria's Secret.