2

I wake up to the sound of Phil groaning, and I let out a yawn. "Good morning, sunshine."

He jumps slightly, "Oh, god. I almost forgot you were here."

"I'm not surprised." I get out of bed, looking at myself in the mirror.

"What happened?"

"You drank too much and passed out after confessing your love to me." I say while pulling my hair up into a ponytail. "Need some Advil for that headache?"

He just nods, and I head to the bathroom, but the door's closed.

I knock, "When you get done in there grab some pills for your best mate, alright?"

"Since when does Phil's hangover become my responsibility?" I hear Dan reply.

"Ever since you became his roommate." I say and walk off with a smirk on my face.

I head back to Phil's room, and he's laying down covering his head with a pillow. "Dan will get you some soon." I say quietly and lay next to him. "How's your headache now?"

"Horrible," I hear him mumble.

I frown and sit up, pulling his head into my lap and moving the pillow. "Sit still, I'm gonna give your temples a massage."

"Aw, really? I'm lucky to have you as a best friend."

I hear Dan walk into the room right when I lean down and kiss Phil on the forehead.

Dan slams the bottle down onto Phil's side table. "Here's your bloody pills." He mumbles and walks out of the room, slamming the door.

"What's his problem?" I ask.

Phil shrugs, "If I didn't know any better I'd say he's jealous."

"Of what? Of me?"

"I don't know. Maybe he is. He's not used to sharing his best friend."

"I'm your best friend, too."

"I never said you weren't."

"Maybe I should remind Dan that he can't have you all to himself. Hmm." I stand up and grab two pain killers for Phil, "I'll be back with a glass of water."

I head to the kitchen and of course, bump into Dan. He just rolls his eyes and walks away, but I grab his arm and turn him around.

"Let go," He demands.

"Not until you tell me what your problem is."

"I don't have a 'problem.'"

"Oh, but I think you do. You've been an ass ever since I've arrived."

He yanks his arms back and glares at me. "If you lived in an apartment with your best friend, and you came home one night to find them hammered and almost passed out with someone you don't know, wouldn't you freak out, too?"

"Yes, but I would let it go. Can't you do the same?"

"Then this morning when I try to help him-"