15

When I woke up from the nap I was taking with Dan, it was already 5 PM.

I felt his head resting against the back of my neck, and I can't help but let out a small laugh when I hear him snoring softly.

"Dan," I whisper and turn onto my other side to face him, "Dan, wake up."

He groans, "What time is it?"

"Five."

He stretches his arms out and nearly hits me in the face with his balled-up fist, "Did we seriously nap for three and a half hours?"

"Yes," I answer and push the covers off of me. I lean up and rub my eyes, letting out a little yawn.

"That was adorable." I hear him mumble.

I turn my head to look at him and I notice he's staring right back at me. "You know who else is adorable?"

"Me?"

"Zac Efron."

"Oh, shut the fuck up." He says, grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it.

I grab it and hit him back and smile, then stand up and walk away from the bed to avoid being hit again.

I start towards the bathroom and hear a crash from behind me. I whip around quickly and see Dan getting out of bed.

"Dan!"

"I'm sorry! I tried to throw the pillow at you and it hit the lamp!"

"You're such a..." I stop mid-sentence.

Dan picks up the lamp and sets it back on my side table, and walks up to me. "Do you really want to finish that line, babe?"

"...A bull in a china shop." I finish and smirk.

He tries his best not to smile but I can see it forming on his face, as he pulls me closer to him. "Make fun of my clumsiness again, and I'll punish you." He says in a low voice.

"Remember that one time you fell off of your chair? Wait, that happened more than once?"

Then, out of nowhere, he shoves his hands down the back of my shorts and squeezes my ass.

I let out a squeal and push him backwards onto my bed, "What the fuck was that, Dan?"

"I told you I was going to punish you." He smirks.

I cross my arms and bite my lip to prevent me from laughing. "I mean, I didn't not like that, it just...took me by surprise."

He props himself up and looks deep into my eyes, "Let this be a warning to never be a bad girl again."

I lean forward and smile, "You are one kinky motherfucker, Daniel."

•••

"Come on, Rachel! Hurry up!" I hear Maiara yell from the living room.

"Yeah, hurry up!" Dan adds.

I quickly put on my small diamond earrings and smooth out my dress. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yell and grab my clutch.

I make my way towards the front of the apartment and Maiara, Phil, and Dan all turn to look at me.

"You look amazing," Phil says.

"You look so gorgeous!" Maiara practically screams and pulls me in for a hug.

I let out a small laugh and lean back and turn to Dan, "So...what do you think?"

He blinks a few times and shakes his head after staring me up and down, "I-I don't think you'd want me to say it out loud."

I look into his eyes and smile. "Do you mean that in a good or bad way?"