11

A/N:
WOW HELLO I'M STILL ALIVE.
I forgot how much I loved writing fan fiction. Sorry about being gone for over half a year, I got a job and it kind of took up all of my time. I quit about two weeks ago, though, and now I'm back to my old boring life. Anyways, back to the story! You might have to re-read the last few chapters (or the entire story) because I've been gone for so long...sorry again!

P.S. - My other Dan fanfic "Homeless" is being updated again. I loved the storyline so much and didn't want to leave it just sitting there with only a few chapters. Go check it out!

•••

"How could you do this to me?" Dan shouts, grabbing my shoulders, "I love you, yet you go and cheat on me with him!"

I glance over at Phil who looks panicked.

I look to Dan, "I'm sorry, I just-"

"-No, sorry doesn't cut it." He presses me against the wall and tells me to stay put, 'or else.' "Dammit, I didn't want it to end like this, but, by all means, if it means you won't be able to cheat on me again..."

He reaches behind him and pulls out a loaded gun.

"Shit, Dan! What the hell?!" I shout, running over to Phil, ignoring what he said about staying against the wall.

"'What the hell' is right! Why are you running to him? I thought you loved me?"

I shake my head, "I'm sorry, Dan, but you're just too goddamn jealous." I say through gritted teeth.

He nods. "Yeah. You're right."

And with that, he shoots Phil.

"Oh my god!" I scream.

There's blood everywhere.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I repeat myself, sobbing.

"Now, come over here and kiss me."

•••

I bolt upright, breathing heavily.

Jesus Christ.

Calm down, it was just a dream.

"Rachel, are you okay?" I hear Dan ask me.

I look to him and he's looking up at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Yeah. I'm...I'm fine."

"Bad dream?"

I take a deep breath, "You have no idea."

"Come here," he demands, pulling me closer to him. "I'll protect you from all of your nightmares." He whispers.

That's really sweet of him to say, but I can't help but wince, "You were in it. You did something horrible."

"Oh, shit. What'd I do? Kick a puppy?"

"You killed Phil."