Chapter 17

You couldn't manage to find sleep for the rest of the night so you just looked at your beloved sleeping for 4 hours straight thinking. Thinking about how you could find a way to settle everything.

How to save someone who doesn't wanna be saved? Or someone that technically is already dead... you had this strange feeling that something was gonna happen soon but had no idea what to do. 

You looked at Jungkook sleeping, he actually looked like an angel with this perfectly shaped face, his eyes resting peacefully and his attractive lips. 

You brushed a strand of hair off his eyes and put a quick peck on his nose and got up. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and an idea popped up in your mind. You took your phone and sent a text to Hee Yeon.

Little cat! Are you awake by any chance? I need to talk with you x)

While waiting for an answer you decided to go out of the house in the garden and it just looked beautiful at night. The pool was a few meters away and the gentle breeze made little waves swinging. You could see the reflection of the full moon in the water. No artificial lights around.
You walked through a sea of red roses and sat on a banch made of cold stone.
Taehyung's house was really modern and of the 21st century but his old kind of vintage garden just took your breath away. You came here only during the day but at night it was even more beautiful.

Your phone rang and it was Hee Yeon's reply.

Hey babe is everything okay? I'm free whenever you want.

You sighed in relief and texted.

I have some questions and truth to be told I miss my lovely friend! How about we meet up tomorrow afternoon? I'll let you sleep for now, sorry I woke you up x)

Hee Yeon agreed and you put your phone away admiring the night sky. It was always your favourite view since you were little. This immense dark piece of space filled with bright shining stars that always made you believe something good would come your way. This is how you wanted to live. Believing in the good of the world and taking everything it has to offer.
Today you know this something good was Jungkook. And the boys, and Hee Yeon, this family you were all together.

"Angel" said an unmistakeble soft and low voice. You turned around to see Jungkook in grey sweatpants and a see through white shirt, looking at you with a loving smile but a bit of worry in his eyes.

"How long have you been there alone?" He asked.

"A few minutes, I wanted to look at the sky and breath some fresh air. Why are you up?"

He walked to sit next to you and said.

"I felt you were gone it woke me up so I looked for you. I'm a little worried, are you okay? How are you dealing with this situation? You already can't sleep." He whispered, his eyes focusing on every inch of your faces.

"I'm just not tired enough to sleep right now love. But I do have a question. Why are you gonna go with Chanyeol over there?" You pointed at the room he was locked in.

He sighed and said "Tomorrow I'll try to talk with him and calm him down. I can't keep him locked in here forever but I don't wanna let him out if he's gonna hurt you again angel. I've lost you too many times already."

You gently kissed him on the cheek and told him "While you chat with this mister over there, tomorrow I'll go out to spend the afternoon with Hee Yeon. It's been a while since I had a girls' day." And you winked at him.

"Ok love have fun and take care of you ok? I'll miss you and wait for you." He placed a kiss on the top of your head and the two of you went back to bed to rest before the sun comes up.

🎀🎀🎀

The next morning you, Jungkook and Taehyung ate breakfast together and then you all dressed up.
Tae was going with you to meet Hee Yeon and then he would come back here to handle Chanyeol with Jungkook. And before that Jungkook was going to talk to Namjoon for advices.

"All set up?" Tae asked you with a little tap on your nose. You nodded and Jungkook arrived.

"Have a good day angel." He cupped your cheeks with his big hands and kissed you deeply. You inhaled his perfume and waved goodbye.

Taehyung drove you to a cafe in town to meet Hee Yeon.
When you got out of the car you noticed she was sitting at a table away from other customers and any other bother. When she saw you and Tae arrive her eyes widened and she jumped off her chair to run in Taehyung's arms.

"Taetae!" She screamed with joy.

The two of them were absolutely lovely together. Seeing them happy and in love made you wish for them to meet in each one of Hee Yeon's lives.
They caught up with everything they missed and enjoyed each other's presence before Tae left you two together.

You sat at the table Hee Yeon reserved and she smiled at you widely.

"A lot has happened since the last time we saw each other little Y/N! So tell me how have you been doing?" She asked eagerly to know everything in details.

"I think I'm dealing everything rather good. Did Taehyung tell you everything that's happening?" She nodded.
"So the first question I need you to answer is, how do you become an angel of death?"