Chapter 7:

So to resume. Jungkook and Taehyung are angels? I'm the love of all the lives Jungkook had. Hee Yeon believes that and Taehyung tells her stories when he thinks she's asleep.

That would explain how I'm so comfortable with him and how I always want to be in his arms. How I knew I could be myself with him without any worries.

But I would have to check this out.

The guys came back laughing with drinks in their hands. Taehyung gave one to Hee Yeon and kissed her cheek. Then they sat by the pool, Tae took Hee Yeon between his legs. 

Jungkook gave me my drink and we sat on a sofa right in front of them and I sat on Jungkook's lap.

We drank and laughed all together for hours and you thought that you've never felt this good. You always worked so hard so fit in with people and now... you felt that this was where you belonged. They were a family and you could be a part of it. 

You started being hungry so you said:

You: Okay I'm going to make some food with Kookie. Why you called him that you didn't know. We'll be right back.

You took Jungkook's hand and you two went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for everyone. When you got all the ingredients out you looked at Jungkook and saw him stare at you.

You: You prefer to watch me make the sandwiches?

Jungkook: Because you're so better at it than me babe. 

You walked to him laughing, putting your hands on his chest and kissed him. He put his hands on your waist and kissed you back.

You heard Taehyung and Hee Yeon laugh beside the pool and heard them coming.

Hee Yeon: Carry me on your back Tae!

And they stopped at the front door of the kitchen, you laughed through the kiss when you heard Taehyung saying:

Taehyung: We should do the same. He said seriously.

They laughed and went back to the pool. Kissing for sure.

Jungkook and you looked into each others eyes for a minute and then he helped you making the sandwiches.

For the first time in months, you were actually happy and you stopped thinking about your father's death. His abscence stopped feeling overwhelming and you felt like someone was finally here for you. This missing person was Jungkook. 

Just when you two finished making the sandwiches, the door bell rang and the door opened at the same time. 

Two guys came in. There were both taller than me, but one of them was even taller than Tae.

Jungkook: Hyungs! Meet Y/N! She's my girlfriend hehe. Y/N here's Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin. Namjoon coudln't come?

Jimin nodded.

You: Hi guys great to meet you! We just finished making food for everyone, let's go by the pool.

Jungkook: Taehyung-aah we're coming, careful!

You laughed remembering Taehyung and Hee Yeon going away kissing.

You all went to sit near the pool and after eating you all finished in it. It started with a battle of splashes of water between Jimin and Taehyung and then the guys carried you and jumped in the water.

When the afternoon came to an end, Hee Yeon and you asked the boys if they could sing. They decided Jin and Taehyung would sing together acapella.

All along the song Taehyung looked fondly at Hee Yeon and Jungkook held my hand tight. The boys sang beautifully, the high notes they both reached made your mouth open wide in admiration. You didn't know they were all into music.

Jungkook and Jimin also danced together.

After this day, everyone helped cleaning everything and went back home, leaving Taehyung and Hee Yeon alone, enjoying their time on their own.

Jungkook had to drive you home for the first time in days. It was weird leaving him, but you still had to go see your mom and see how she was doing.

Jungkook accompanied you to the front door of your home, caressed your cheek and left a kiss of your lip.

Jungkook: You call me if you need anything, even if it's because I have to help you make laundry. If you feel lonely or anything. I can come through the window if you don't want your mother to know. I can also disguise myself as a pizza delivery boy just to come and check on you.

You laughed and hugged him tight.

You: Don't worry everything will be fine and we'll see each other tomorrow right?

He nodded, kissed you again and drove back home.

You were sad seeing him leave but at the same time, this could give you some time to think about everything that happened the past few days. Since your first day of school.

When you entered, you found your mom already alseep on the couch and you felt bad. She was all alone those days you were with Jungkook. Working and no one to return to at night after work. You put the blanket on her and turned the lights off then went to your room.

You haven't slept here for a couple of days and it felt like forever. 

You took a quick shower, send a text to Jungkook to wish him good night and you fell asleep only a few minutes after getting in bed.

And you had a dream.

You saw yourself, wearing an old outfit, like you were in the 40's. It was you but... you realized only your face was the same. You knew this person wasn't you. It was someone else's life and not just some dream you were having.

You- she, was walking by the beach laughing and someone joined her, a man and he was dressed in the same style as her. 

What kind of dream was this?

You-she turned her face to look at him and you saw who it was. Jungkook. "This style suits him well" you thought.

She: I remember this place! This is where you kissed me for the first time two lifes ago Jungkook!

Jungkook: Yeah? He said proudly, he knew more memories would come if he brought you here. And remember you didn't want to come at first? What did I tell you?

She: You made me fall with you on the sand, took me in your arms and said "Jagiya... did you ever regret something I made you do in all our lives? Trust me, you won't regret it."

And they kissed.

When you were slowly waking up from this dream you felt something caressing your cheek and you could see it wasn't from the dream so you jumped on your bed, surprised by whatever or whoever it was. 

But no one was there. You were still all alone in your room and a little panting from this strange dream.

But it didn't felt like a dream though. Was it this story of angels? The you in the dream talked about remembering her other lives. Were you remembering too? And you thought about the déjà-vu you had when he brought you to the pizza restaurant, when he said "you won't regret it". Was this where it was from? 

Nah. Too many questions for now.

You took your phone, already preparing to call Jungkook but just before touching "CALL" you thought "Call him only for a dream? What will he think?" No you put the phone down and went back to sleep.