Chapter 8

After this weird but quite pleasant dream you fell asleep again to have another dream.

In this one, still in the 40's, you were older maybe 30 and in an old restaurant, waiting for someone.

Surprisely it wasn't Jungkook but someone else.

You made a relieved face when you saw him arrive and sit with you.

You: Namjoon! Where's Jungkook?

Namjoon? Like the Kim Namjoon that was supposed to come yesterday? 

Namjoon: I have something to tell you Y/N. Jungkook is becoming an angel.

You: Excuse me? You mean this is his last life? Where the hell is he? Is he gonna become a fallen angel like you?

Namjoon: Calm down Y/N, I'm a fallen angel because I fell in love with a human but Jungkook is becoming an angel because you two have been in love in every life you had without exception. And this time he met with me which corrupts everything.

You: I don't understand everything there...

Namjoon: He's human and he knows my secret. What better way to shut him up then to turn him into an angel itself?

You: But I know your secret too Namjoon-ahh what aren't you telling me?

He sighed and looked into your eyes seriously.

Namjoon: Jungkook is negociating to let you live a few more lives as a human before you're condamned.

You: But why can't we become angels together?

Namjoon: It's not that easy... if you become one, it'll be because another one fell or his life ended. We have a long life but we're not immortals.

You: How many more lives will I live?

Namjoon: I don't know yet, Jungkook will tell us if the deity will only allow him to plead his cause before he dies. I don't know when he will become one.

At this moment you looked through the window. It was raining like hell and even if it was noon, you felt like the day was ending.

Namjoon: Look!

You saw Jungkook arrive across the street, waiting to cross the road. He made a sad but loving smile at you and started walking, still looking at you.

But you saw lights coming and you heard a car. You heard a car coming and it sounded really fast. Jungkook looked where you were looking and saw the car.

Jungkook saw the car hitting him. 

And you have never once in your life screamed like this. 

The end of the dream was blurred, you were screaming and crying while running to his dead corpse with Namjoon taking care of him and trying to comfort you.

Namjoon: Y/N... you will meet him again. You will fall in love again. And it'll happen until you become one of us. No more deaths. Goodbye Y/N. See you in your next life.

~~

And you woke up sad. Like you really lost someone. Like you really lost Jungkook.

You got up immediately to take a cold shower to wake up properly.

Today's plans were school and work. This was your real life.

You received a text:

JEON JUNGKOOK: Want a drive to school angel?

So this was why he's always calling you that. You couldn't say no and you needed to tell him about those dreams.

YOU: Of course! Be there in 20 minutes.

You prepared yourself, got dressed up and ate breakfast with your mother.

Your mom: Aren't you gonna be late Y/N?

You: No don't worry, someone is picking me up.

Your mom: Someone? Is this someone a boy? She smiled and frowned at the same time.

JEON JUNGKOOK: I'm here

You: Yes it's a boy, I'll tell you later about it bye bye Mom love ya!

You went out the house and when you saw his fancy car you couldn't help but smile. This car was really bigger than the one in the dream. This one looked like it was ready to go to war. It was kind of sad actually... He probably bought it to protect himself from other cars. 

You shoved this thought away and smiled at him when you entered the car.

Jungkook: Morning love. Slept well? He kissed your cheek.

You: Hm I guess so. How about you?

Jungkook: Guess so. Let's say it was an interesting night. I had some weird dreams. Are you having weird dreams...?

You didn't know if you could tell him. You weren't even sure if this whole story was true and you were afraid he would take you for a crazy person. 

But you decided to trust Hee Yeon and Taehyung. So you said:

You: How do you know about my dreams?

His brows raised.

Jungkook: Are you having weird dreams? He insisted.

You: Maybe. Even if they don't really feel like dreams. They feel much more intense and I wake up feeling like I just... you hesitated... remembered something important.

Jungkook: What did you remember?

You: Well... it's like it was one of our previous lives. For the two of us and... in the first one we kissed at the beach. I have no idea where this beach is though. And in the second one- do you really wanna know?

He listened to you very carefully and fully concentrated like your dreams were actually important to him.

Jungkook: Tell me.

You: In the second one you... you got hit by a car and you died.

You waiting for an answer but he just closed his eyes.

You: Someone else was there. Namjoon? I don't know if I dreamt of this because yesterday he couldn't come but-

Jungkook interrupted you.

Jungkook: It was the same Namjoon as the one who was supposed to come yesterday. And it wasn't a question. I'm sorry you had to live this memory again Y/N.

You froze and looked at him.

You: Jungkook. Are you telling me those dreams are real memories? And Hee Yeon said the truth?

Jungkook: What did Hee Yeon say to you? He seemed surprised.

You: Well... the truth then. You're an angel. So is Taehyung and apparentely Namjoon too.  You know Taehyung tells her stories about this when he thinks she's sleeping right?

Jungkook: I just learned this. He bursted out laughing. Taehyund really does tell her stories? How cute! I can tease him with this cute side of him now.

You: You're saying everything's true?

Jungkook: Yeah Y/N... it is. Hee Yeon told the truth. 

You now arrived at school. Wait.

You: Wait. Why do you still go to school then?

Jungkook: To meet you. I'm always told in which place and  in which year I'm gonna meet you. So I got in this school last year and waited. For you.