Chapter 5 [R21]

Jungkook: We're here! Ahh I haven't eat there for a long time. Stay here angel.

Jungkook got out of the car, opened the door for you and gave you his hand to help you come down. Such a gentleman.

And you stopped in front of the restaurant to look at... a pizza restaurant? You bursted out laughing. Jungkook who had such a fancy house and big car and seemed pretty popular, decided to seduce you by taking you to a pizza restaurant?

You: This is amazing I love it haha.

Jungkook: Did you expect something else? We're teenagers you know, my money doesn't grow up in trees. He smirked.

You two entered the restaurant and went to sit in a corner for the two of you next a window. It was just a pizza restaurant but it looked so big and it was so full of people.

The waiter came and welcomed you.

Waiter: Jungkook-ahh long time no see! I see you brought a lady. Let me warn the boss you're here while you two lovebirds choose what you want.

He gave us two cards and left.

You: You know the boss??

Jungkook: Hehehe yep. What do you want to drink sweet heart?

Soju would be perfect right now...

You: A coke is good. You swallowed.

Jungkook: Is my girl nervous? He said laughing.

You shook your head and looked through the window. It was already night and you would soon have to go home... Leaving him already.

Jungkook: Let me choose the pizza, here they make the best ones trust me.

The waiter came back with a tall man, in his 40's, quite handsome for his age and looked a little familiar.

Tall man: Jeon Jungkook! Are you gonna introduce your girlfriend to me?

Jungkook: Hey dad! Here's Y/N! She's pretty right?

You chocked after hearing that this man was Jungkook's father and then blushed at the compliment.

You: Hi mister, you bowed, I'm Y/N.

JK's father: Nice to meet you Y/N! Have a great night you two! He winked at his son and left.

Jungkook ordered two glasses of coke and a big pizza full of different meats and cheese for the two of you. When the waiter left you said:

You: You didn't tell me I was going to meet your father! I chocked in front of him. You said pouting.

Jungkook: You didn't ask. And you were cute sweety.

Your drinks arrived and you talked a bit while waiting for the pizza.

Jungkook: So you're from Ulsan. Is there a boyfriend waiting for you there or am I your first?

You: You're not my boyfriend yet Jungkookie. You winked at him. Tonight you're supposed to convince me.

He grinned.

You: And there was someone there but don't worry, he isn't waiting anymore. But tell me, why did everyone looked so shocked that I was with you this morning?

Jungkook: Because I have never driven a single girl to school before, less accompanied her to her class. Nor kissed her in front of everyone.

You: Hmm so am I your first?

Jungkook: I've had lovers, but it was just for fun you know, never serious.

"I see" you thought. That was good to know.