When Death is literally at your door

<Reapers and Deities AU>

So this was just an AU I made for fun where the NewScapeHousehold is divided between the Reapers (Cory, Tommy, and Nick) and the Gods (Uni, Ashlie, and Dawn) in the modern world. They live under the same mansion because they have no choice but to stay in one place to prevent anyone from knowing their real statuses. One mortal lives with them: Jon. The Reapers are tasked to reap Jon's soul but because he is protected by the gods, they had a hard time reaping the overdue soul.

After all, Jon was supposed to die with his mother after he was born.

Dawn, Ashlie, Jon, and Uni: *are sitting in one side of the living room, wearing casual clothes*

Tommy and Nick: *are standing like creeps on the other side, wearing black formal attires*

Dawn: I do hope the final tenant is a god.

Tommy: No fair. There's only two of us and four of you.

Nick: Tommy, is this really the crowd that you're gonna argue with?

Tommy: We have rights too, you know! Just because they are gods, they can look down at us Reapers like we're some--

*thunder booms outside*

Tommy: Okay. *shuts up*

Jon: I hope the final tenant will be a Reaper. Tommy has a point.

Uni: You know what, *stands up and clasps his hands together* Jon, these people are here for your soul. Why don't I smite them?

Nick: *clears throat* Excuse me, but you're forgetting that you're about to kill a fellow tenant.

Jon: *chuckles nervously* Uni... I know you're a god... But we have to follow my rules as long as you're under this mansion...

Also yes, Jon the Mortal is the owner of the mansion.

Uni: *sits down* ........shit.

*doorbell rings*

Jon: *stands up* I'll get that. *opens door* Yay! A Reaper!

Cory: *sees Jon and looks down at his clipboard* Oh. *throws away clipboard* I'm here to reap you then. *grabs Jon*

Tommy and Nick: *tackles Cory* OI YOU CHEATER WHO SAYS YOU HAVE THE HEADSTART ON THE MORTAL?!

Cory: GET OFF ME FOOLS. YOU WERE ALREADY HERE WITH THE MORTAL ALL ALONG AND YOU DIDNT REAP HIS SOUL?! IMBECILES.

Jon:

Dawn: Jon... We'll handle the new tenant... Just go sleep... We can finish the talks tomorrow...

Jon: okay then *goes upstairs to his room*

Ashlie: *grabs Cory and lifts him up* Could you two stop fighting?

Tommy: *summons his scythe*

Ashlie: *summons her sword and points it at Cory*

Cory: yOU IDIOT YOURE GONNA GET ME KILLED

Tommy: Hehehe you're dead anyway so what's the difference?

Nick: *slaps Tommy at the head* You idiot, that's our boss. Without him, we won't have our paychecks.

Tommy: Oh shit *throws away scythe* Goddess, put him down, please?

Ashlie: You're the rudest Reaper I've ever met. *throws Cory across the garden*

Dawn, Uni, and Nick: Damn.

Tommy: *is chasing after Cory* bOSS YOU STILL HAVENT GIVEN ME MY PAYCHECK FOR LAST MONTH. I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE AND UNINJURED UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY PAYCHECKS.