Annoying Employee [22]

unedited
Normal POV

Crying. That's all you heard. Crying. There was no longer peace in their lives within the past week, just crying.

"Boruto," Hinata pleaded as she began to rock him. "Please stop crying."

Naruto was sprawled out against the wall and his eyes felt heavy. Sasuke and Sakura watched the exhausted couple in somewhat of a feeling of fear.

"Hinata," Sakura mumbled weakly. "We can take care of him for an hour or two." She said and Sasuke nodded.

Hinata turned and smiled at her. Naruto also stood up as he took his son from his wife.

"He ate thirty minutes ago, there's milk in the fridge just warm it but don't microwave, diapers are over there, clothes are in the third drawer and he likes his fox plushy more. Arigato." The blonde spoke quickly before gently kissing the baby blonde and handing him to Sasuke.

The couple quickly walked to their bedroom and closed the door to get some well deserved rest. Sasuke stood with the one month baby in his arms, sleeping.

"This is fine, we'll be okay when Sara comes." He mumbled and smiled at Sakura.

Her features looked sickening and she was more weak. Sakura was supposed to be on bed rest but she was dying to see the new baby.

"No no, it's Sarada. Remember, 'Sa' for me and you, 'ra' for me, and 'da' for Itachi-kun." She smiled.

Sasuke nodded and looked down at the small creature in his arms. Sakura sat down on the rocking chair for she was beginning to feel a bit dizzy.

The Uchiha gazed over at his wife and realized that he would have his daughter within the next week. He laid the baby down in his crib and made himself comfortable next to the rocking chair.

"Isn't it a bit funny that as soon as Hinata-chan and Naruto go to sleep, so does Boruto?" Sakura asked as her husband laid his head on her lap

He hummed in agreement and turned to face Sakura. Sasuke looked over the swelling baby bump and at his wife.

An odd sensation shot through his spine and his eyes narrowed at his wife. She smiled at the crib but an odd feeling settled in the pit of his gut.

"Nani?" She asked once she noticed his stare. "What is it?"

He shook his head and stood up, feeling a bit uneasy. His onyx eyes looked Sakura all over.

"Are feeling okay?"

"I'm a bit tired and fatigue, but what else is new? Why?" She began to stand up but Sasuke urged for her to sit back down. "Sasuke-kun!"

"I feel weird." He said and scanned over her once again. "Sakura, I think we should go to the hospital after Naruto and Hinata get some rest."

Sakura glared at him with curious eyes but nodded slowly. "Why?"

"I think we're gonna have a baby today."

"Nani?!" She yelled but her husband immediately shushed her as he checked over at Boruto laying in his bassinet.

"I'm just saying, I have a weird feeling. Baby, just trust me on this. Please?" The Uchiha cocked his head to the side, which he rarely did.

So Sakura reluctantly agreed.

=•=•=•=

Sakura watched in awe as Hinata held her son close to her chest as she fed him. Naruto was still fast asleep and Hinata was still tired but she woke up engorged to where she had to feed Boruto.