Annoying Employee [16]

[unedited]

Sakura's POV

The sound of a cell phone ringing awoke me from my peaceful slumber. I reached next to me for the cellphone, unsure of whose it was. An arm was slung around my waist and prevented mobility. My hand wandered around the wooden service until I grabbed the ringing device.

"Mosh Moshi?" I croaked into the speaker, my eyes still closed.

"Sasuke?" A male voice asked from the other side. It was weak and one that I recognized. "Hello?"

"Itachi-kun?" My left eye opened slightly and then looked at the contact. Nii-san.

"Sakura-chan?"

"Hai..."

I heard a chuckle then a little bit of coughing and wheezing. Both of my eyes were opened now but they were still half-lidded.

"Nevermind, just tell Sasuke to call me later. You two enjoy yourselves." I could almost see the smirk on his face. We bid goodbye and I placed the phone back on the bedside table.

I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. The bedroom was quiet and peaceful, darkness enveloped the room except for the few rays of sunshine coming from the sides of Sasuke-kun's black curtains.

I shivered as Sasuke-kun shifted, pulling the blankets from me. I snuggled closer to him and pulled the comforter a bit.

"Ohayo." A masculine voice murmured silently above me. I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his torso.

"Ohayo, Sasuke-kun." I mumbled.

The Uchiha pulled me closer to him, our skin rubbing against each other. He let out a sigh and ran his fingers along my spine. I turned my gaze upwards to him only to see his perfectly onyx orbs looking back down.

I smiled and so did he. I felt completely overjoyed and I just felt... It just felt... We just felt...

Right.

Everything feels right, almost as if it was all falling into place. I liked the feeling.

I kissed his collar bone gently and nuzzled my nose into his neck. A soft chuckle escaped from Sasuke-kun as he turned more towards me. Both of his arms slithered around me, enveloping me in his arms.

"Sakura?" He mumbled then leaned down to kiss me forehead. I gazed up at him, once again, in a curious matter. "Who called?" He questioned.

I chucked slightly and let out a small sigh. "Your brother."

A puzzled expression came across his face then it suddenly turned into one of realization. His eyes became wide and jaw opened a bit. "Sasuke-kun?"

"I was supposed to meet with my family at the hospital, Itachi is moving out of ICU today." He sighed and began to sit up.

I frowned as he pulled his arms away from me and sat up. The blankets pulled away from me slightly but I continued to pull them closer to my chest.

Sasuke-kun's gaze turned and fixated on me, however I didn't notice (at first). I turned to look up at him and saw a small frown on his face.

"Nani?"

"Why so defensive?" He asked abruptly and he sounded rather offended himself.

I quirked a brow at him and tilted my head slightly. "What d'ya mean?"

He then motioned his head down and his onyx eyes were fixated on my hand. Holding the blanket. Covering my chest.

Oh...