Part 54

The entire group assembled the next morning at breakfast, ready to face the day of classes. Eva pulled Donna to the side, asking to speak to her. "Look, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable last night. I just...Liam and I...We've been together for a while? I guess I forget that other people are going to be shocked. Even my parents know. They like Liam. I've never said..."I'm seeing Liam." to them, but they know. The only person who doesn't know it seems to be Harry and honestly, I need to tell him. He knows I'm leaving, but he doesn't know why. He thinks it's just because he's become abusive but it's really so much more. We will tone it down, okay?"

Donna nodded. "It's fine, Eva. It's fine. Jackie and I have discussed on more then one occasion how to tell you to leave Harry. Please, just remember that these people are watching to see who should get this job. If Liam truly wants it, he needs to be professional." Eva nodded and hugged Donna, glad to clear the air.

Liam smiled at her from across the room and beckoned her over with a nod of his head. She walked over to where he was sitting, with the same men as last night, and sat. "Here." he said, pushing a plate toward her. "I got you a plate. There isn't much choice." He gotten her a muffin and yogurt along with a  half full cup of coffee. Next to the cup, there was a handful of creamers and a packet of hot chocolate. She looked up at him, beaming. He turned to look at her. "What?"

"I can make my coffee how I like it."

Liam smiled. "Ya?" he said, like it was no big deal.

Eva just shook her head, trying to not cry. Harry wouldn't have bothered to get her a plate of food, let alone try to figure out how she could have a 'sort of' café mocha. Liam had watched her do this trick before and laughed at her, but he knew she liked it. He remembered. These were the things that she loved about him. It wasn't just sex, it was so much more and things like this reminded her of why she loved him. She reached under the table and squeezed his knee. He just laughed at her and turned back to his conversation. Eva made her coffee, looking forward to the day.

They sat in the class together, with the entire group, until lunch. After lunch, they were supposed to choose a breakout session to attend. Eva had already decided she was going to the Astronomy and Space science session. She knew Liam would go to Biology, but was curious to see if he was going to plants, animals or microorganisms. She stood to the side, listening to him deciding with two of the high school teachers. The other two middle school teachers were doing physics and chemistry. Between the six teachers, they would get to all of the sessions about content. The administrators were headed to different sessions.

While she waited, she grabbed her phone and starting looking up the restaurants that were near the area. They had two hours. Liam finished and walked over, wrapping her into his arms. "Ready?" he said.

She nodded. "There is a Panera just up the road."

Liam just muttered under his breath and dragged her to the elevators in the main lobby. He pulled her in as the door opened and pushed her to the back wall, pressing her against it as he kissed her. "I don't want a sandwich for lunch." he said, breaking the kiss before diving in for another. She was panting by the time they reached their floor. Wasting no time, he pulled her down the hall, into the room and right over to the bed. "Sitting next to you all day? With your leg touching mine? How am I supposed to just go eat lunch?"

"I didn't mean to." she said.

"And that just made me want you even more." he growled, pulling off his shirt. Eva's hand moved involuntarily to run her fingers through his chest hair and down his arms, her eyes drinking in his muscled torso. He growled again and she looked up. His eyes were intense and dark, staring at her. "Say something." he said. "Something sexy." His hand moved around her hips and he pulled her close, still staring into her eyes.

Eva looked down, trying to think of the perfect thing to say. She licked her lips and looked back up. "I'm not wearing underwear." she said. Liam's eyes widen and his hands moved down to the bottom of her skirt. He ran them back up, feeling her stocking, running them around the tops of the thigh high garments, before moving up, his hands touching her bare bottom. He sucked in his breath. "Told ya." she grinned.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her thighs, lifting her and throwing her onto the bed. His eyes didn't leave hers as he pushed his pants down. He crawled onto the bed, between her legs, and crashed his lips into hers as he pressed himself into her. He used her hands to push her skirt up farther, trying to bury himself as deep as possible into her womanhood. She moaned as he pumped in and out of her, grunting with the effort. "You are so sexy, Evie. I'm going to come. I can't even stop myself." Eva didn't even speak, she just let out a wail, letting him know that she was ready. He came, holding himself in her as his manhood shot forth. He stayed that way until his breathing slowed and he rolled to the side, laying on his back next to her. "Jesus. Why?"

"Why, what?" Eva asked.

"Okay, maybe the better question is how. How do you do this to me? I mean, really. No underwear? You are lucky I didn't just explode when you said the words."

Eva laughed. "Oh, I just forget to pack any! I washed out the pair I had on yesterday, but they are wet."

"You forgot?" Liam roared with laughter. "But you are so organized! How do you forget?"

Eva shrugged. "Well, I packed mostly dress clothes? So I was more concerned with stockings? Plus, I ruined a few pairs last week, so I need to buy new. I just forgot."

"Ruined?"

"I actually had my period. But, yuck. You don't need to know that. Gross." Eva rolled away from him and went to the bathroom to clean herself up and check to see if her underwear was dry. Liam sat up and followed her.

"I thought you didn't? Like...?"

Eva looked back at him. "I normally don't. Every few months or so. I told you. What's the big deal?"

Liam leaned against the door jam, tugging on his clothes. "We've never used birth control?"

Eva laughed. "I've been trying to get pregnant for years, Liam. Can't happen. Don't worry."

"Pregnant by a man who never touches you? Are you sure it can't happen? I mean, this is...not good."

Eva threw down the underpants in her hands. "Stop! It can't happen. It won't happen. I shut that door years ago, okay? I can't have a baby. I'm broken. I'm not a real woman, okay? Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to make me feel bad?"

Liam stood, starting at her. "No. I'm just trying to be safe?"

"Safe? Like having a baby with me would be unsafe?"

Liam shook his head. "Okay. What is going on here? Are you fucking nuts? You are all over the place. I'm trying to keep your HUSBAND from finding out about this and KILLING you."

Eva turned and looked at Liam. "What is that supposed to mean? Husband? Are you still pouting because I haven't left him yet? I told you I'm working on it!"

Liam threw up his hands and turned away. He grabbed his shirt off the floor, pulled it on and headed to the door. "I'm walking away. This is not making sense to me, right now. You are speaking gibberish. Call me when you are ready to act like a grown up." He opened the door and walked out.

Eva stood there for a second before bursting into tears. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She only knew that she was confused. Liam was never cruel to her, yet she answered him like he was Harry, ready to yell at her about nothing. She looked into the mirror. "You are a moron." she said. "You ruin everything and everyone." She started grabbing her things and putting them back into her bag.

Eva: Which room are you in?

Donna: 305

Eva: Can I room with you?

Donna: Sure? I'm here, taking a nap.

Eva sighed and grabbed her things, heading out into the hall.

You complained about no chapters and now look what you did. - Eva