Part 42

"Mom!" Arden yelled. "Can Jamie say over?"

Eva looked over to Liam. He was washing the last of the dinner dishes, standing at her kitchen sink. "Just tell him no. We already told them that school starts tomorrow."

"But, then you will be sleeping at your own house and I'll be sleeping at my own house. I'll be lonely." Eva whined. She stood up from the kitchen stool where she had been sitting and walked behind Liam, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her cheek on his back.

Liam didn't even stop washing the dishes. "Self control, Eva. They all need to sleep in their own beds. They will never made it though tomorrow if they don't."

"They've been sleeping in their own beds for three days! I need you. I miss you!"

Liam twisted around, moving his arms to hold her. "I miss you, too. But, we need to do what's best for them. We agreed."

Eva looked up into his handsome face, knowing he was right. "No, Arden! School tomorrow! Remember?" she hollered back. She could hear Arden grumbling in the living room. "I told him no. Happy?" She glared up at Liam.

"No. You know I'm not." He leaned down and kissed her, gently. "But, Harry's appointment is Friday. My house might sell any second. Things are happening. It will work out, soon." He kissed her again, deeper, longer. "I'd give anything to take you upstairs and ravage you, but the kids might miss us, right?" Eva nodded and pulled him back to her lips. She let her hands wander up into his hair, keeping him close, running her tongue gently over his. Liam pulled back. "Stop. We can't" he said.

"I bet I can make you do anything I want." Eva muttered. "You think you know how to make me want you? I know you just as well." She pulled him down, whispering into his ear, "I want to suck your cock, Liam. Right here, right now. I want your huge dick in my mouth. I want to run my tongue..."

Liam jumped back. "Stop." He pressed his hands to the front of his pants. "Jesus, Eva." He groaned, bending over, moving his hands to his knees.

"I win." she said. She giggled and turned, going down into the basement, where the kids were watching a movie, tired after a day of fun in the pool. They were all cuddled together in a big pile of blankets and pillows, munching on popcorn. Ava looked like she was ready to fall asleep any second. Eva climbed onto the sofa, relaxing in Harry's reclining lounger. Liam came down, sitting close to her before pulling her into his lap.

"You play dirty." he whispered. "But I play filthy." He moved her hair away from her ear with his nose before kissing her ear and neck. His lips moved down to kiss her shoulder, sliding her shirt to the side. One hand moved down and snaked up her shirt, his large hand massaging her breast. "I'm just going to do this until you are so wet, you drip into my lap." he whispered. Eva groaned and leaned back. "You are going to want me so much and then I'm going leave."

Groaning, Eva pulled away, moving off his lap. "Okay, game over. Go home. I'll see you tomorrow. You are dropping the kids here at 7:15, right?"

Liam nodded and grabbed her again, pulling her back. "7:15, yes." he said, kissing her again.

She pushed him away. "Go home." She smiled at him. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day!"

Liam: I can't sleep

Liam: Are you awake?

Eva: I'm awake.

Liam: Meet me outside. My kids are asleep. If I leave the windows open, I'll hear if there is a problem.

Eva: Outside?

Liam: On the lawn chair?

Eva: Are you serious?

Liam: Yes.

Liam: Please, I need to see you. Touch you. Make love to you.

Eva: In a lawn chair?

Liam: What's wrong with a lawn chair? We've done it before.

Eva: When we were desperate!

Liam: I am desperate. I can't stop thinking about what you said. I can do this alone, but I'd rather do it with you.

Liam: We will be too tired tomorrow and we won't be alone again until Saturday. It's now or never.

Eva: Fine. I'll be right there.

Eva rushed down the stairs. She really did want to be with him, but she liked it when he begged. It made her feel special, to know he wanted her. He was waiting on the upper deck, watching her. She stopped, just looking at him, standing in the moonlight in only his pajama pants. They were riding low on his hips, showing nearly all of him. He smiled at her, reaching up with one hand to run his fingers through his hair. She felt her knees go weak, just looking at him. He opened his arms and she ran to him, throwing open the patio door and grabbing him.

Liam kissed her, desperately feeling like he'd never get enough of her. "Why do I feel like I haven't touched you forever?"

"It's been 5 days since you've touched me. Now that we don't have spouses to watch the kids being together is harder. Weird. We get what we want but it's keeping us apart. This must be why affairs don't work out."

Liam pushed her back, slightly. "What are you talking about? What's not going to work out?"

Eva looked up into his eyes. "I've just been reading. Most extra-marital affairs don't survive the collapse of the original marriage."

"Stop reading. We will. You are my soul mate. I believe that with all of my heart. You do, too. Right?" Liam looked into her eyes, his own deep brown eyes searching hers. She nodded, once again kissing him. He pulled her over to the lawn chair, grabbing the cushion and putting it on the patio floor. Slowly, he lowered her to the ground, laying between her legs. "I love you, Evie." he said. They came together, savoring every moment, knowing it would be a long time before they'd be alone again. They laid together briefly, knowing that they needed to get back to their children and their lives. Summer was over and it was time to see how they held up against the real world. Eva returned to her bed alone, hoping it would work out and she could be happy, just like Liam promised.