The begining of a new era in this book

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE READ THIS ~

It's been almost a year since I started believing and knowing wicca and witchcraft.
and naturally my beliefs changed a lot.
What all you have read in the the earlier chapters is true and I still stand by those.
But as I have grown in my craft - I discovered many things about it and about my self.
My views about many things have changed and I know how frustrating it is when you don't know what to do or where to go.
I have struggled with this a lot.
I have read many things and even know them but when it came to practical usage I did not know what to do and where to go.
And if I can spread some knowledge about Wicca, witchcraft and spirituality and I have the platform to do so - I will help you guys as much as I can.
I started this book more as a time pass - I should say.
I never expected it to exceed 3 reads.
Soon it became a hobby and now after 2.76 k reads it has become a life style for me.
I have began to practice wicca now after almost 6 months.
After the pressure of exams, relationships, sexuality and shifting countries that was almost like shifting continents it was quite the ride.
I am extremely sorry that I was not posting anything.
I cannot write or post if I'm not feeling good or I don't know what I doing.
I owe you guys this much to give you good content that has been tested out and not just blabbering random information that Wiccan books do on wattpad- I'm not pointing fingers it's just what I think.
I want you guys to know and feel and not just become a parrot who can recite anything without knowing what it really is.

I'm writing this book as if I was to learn and I would honestly be frustrated to get half baked information on information.
In the beginning I wanted to delete the book.
Then soon all your support came through and I feel happy that I was able to help people at this platform.
I'm so thankful to all you guys who have stuck by me and for those who have recently joined.

My views and practices have changed. I earlier used to blindly follow what was given soon I realized (and so should you ) - that I'm not here to copy information or to put my alter in a particular way.
I'm here to grow in my craft and know my craft and most of all - know what I'm doing.
I just came into Wiccan because the beliefs matched mine.
After almost a year I realized - there is so much more to it.
I'm calling this the "new era of the book" as I will not be deleting any thing from book so see how much I've grown and to also help you guys as beginners.
I am no master in wicca. And I am just as ordinary as any other person.
I just started this book believing it's going to be a fluke.
Now I'm here to share knowledge.
And trust me - if someone asks about your belief and says it's bull- you my dear friend don't owe them - ANYTHING.
There's so much in wicca and witchcraft and most of all spirituality that many people cannot understand and it is not your fault and it's not your duty to tell them about it.
It is their journey in spirituality and you're here to see your path.
Those who can't - don't look down upon them or even pitty them - you move on to be a better person.

This new part of the book will focus more on inner self and spirituality and many things that have happened to me to help you guys better.
Don't be too fixated on the rules of wicca. Don't just blindly follow them.
Know of it's existence and then continue in your path taking the rules into consideration.

Again in midst of anything if you want a chapter please please please contact me or leave a comment so I can do a chapter for you guys.
Now -
This is not MY book - it is ours.
So if you wish to read or know anything don't be shy or afraid
I'm just like you.
And I will help you as much as I can.
And of course my DMs are always open to anyone and everyone
Except of homophobes, fat shammers, racists, sexist like
Get a life y'all

I hope you guys are supportive of this new era
And I hope you all contribute to our book.
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with positive energy and vibes,
And as always
Blessed be!
)O(