Book of shadows

A book of shadows is a like sacred book for Wiccans and witches. ( mind my words I said respected and sacred not HOLY )
It is a book where you generally write your beliefs . In Wicca and in witchcraft you make and follow your own spiritual beliefs and customs if of course you are following the principle of Wicca - an ye harm none do what ye will and then the three fold law.
In a book of shadows as per the owner you put moon phases, spells, rituals, out of body experiences, goals of a witch , your dreams , your spiritual encounters and anything which you like regarding your path. It is like your OWN book of rules and you are your own master in spiritualism. Do what you think suits you. Don't let a book or a person rule your life. A witches and a Wiccans life is free.
Many people go out to decorate their book of shadows in the beautiful way. It is personally your choice, you can have art drawings in it and basically anything which helps you evolve as a spirit , a Wiccan and a witch ( if you are )
A book of shadows is a very personal thing to you and generally people won't show it to you because honestly your thoughts , your beliefs and all your life in some way feels exposed to you. But if you are cool about showing it, do it if you want to but in the end just remember, it is your book, your thoughts, your spells, rituals, practice and it is your choice what to put in it and whether to show it or not.
I personally have not come out of the broom closet to anybody except for my mom and dad. My friends maybe have an idea so I don't know but I have never showed my book of shadows to anyone. And it is my personal choice.
@@@@@
Merry meet!
Yes I updated again!
My exams are still going on. I really hope you guys are reading and voting on my book.
These are my personal choices, but if you want some more info you can go and check out the Internet and also YouTube. Some bloggers are really a good and are my personal favorite.
Hope you have a nice day and
Blessed Be )O(