Birthday ritual? And more info in wicca

My birthday is coming soon. Hell, it on the 21st. Tomorrow from where I live.
So I decided to do a cheater based on a birthday ritual or spell.
**********

Your birthday is the time when you grow a little physical and also spiritually. By meditating and passing time you very much do evolve.

On a birthday a ritual ( for me) would generally consist of a "Change" in your own self. It could be spiritual or maybe your attitude or just something as simple as studying,ore or trying to be better at your job. It totally depends on you.

In a ritual I would personally recommend going for a good luck, protection and a happiness spell or ritual.
Again, you are doing it for YOURSELF. And generally in Wicca, Wiccans don't like telling people about how they meditate or their personal rituals ( and I can understand ) since it is the time when you are alone and in a completely own circle where you are in Contact with the spiritual beings and your goddess of a fae ( depends on what you do)

Having a change in your self , not for others, but simply for YOUR SELFISH can help you evolve as a soul and human being and also in your practice.

You guys can also cast a protection spell all over but I would recommend to keep that for samhian. ( simply because it makes sense)

There is not much you can do on your birthday in regard to Wicca and witchcraft but, I do like meditating because it somehow helps me calm down and feel more like my self.
Generally people mediate when they are going through a bad time and use help and direction from the goddess and spirits where as I like to mediate when everything is going good so I can capture my positive energy and turn the aura around me positive.
Then again, meditation is something so personal to ones self.

This is more of an emergency chp since, my birthday is about tmr which is hardly a few hrs from where I live ( my bday 21st October)
I know this is unlike any chp but pls bear with me and also, some of my requested for a tag so pls tell me if you all want that.
If you guys liked this chp pls don't forget to vote and comment and also, add it to your library so that you don't miss any update.
Hope you have a nice day and
BlessedBe!
)O(