Circles

Before a witch or Wiccan goes on to do a ritual or a spell or anything, casting a circle is very important.
A Circle is what keeps your positive energy inside for you to concentrate and will create a barrier for all the bad and negative aura outside the circle.
Making a circle even for studying or doing a very small ritual or spell works allot.
One needs to practice to do anything in Wicca.
It's like a bird learning how to fly for the first time.
You try and try and by using all your energy and will power - you will achieve your goals.

HOW TO CAST A CIRCLE -

There are many ways to cast a circle.
It depends on you about what suits you the best.
I will be numbering then as "no. 1" or no.2 for your understanding. But as such , there is no "official" way of casting a circle.
No, 1

Stand around your alter or anywhere you want to sit inside your Circle.
Now take your wand and think about all the positive and good energy in the world.
Now extend the wand a make a circle around you ( just extend the arm and move )
Imagine your crown ( the topmost part of your head) opening and spreading a white light of peace and positivity.
Not imagine it radiating inside you, around you. Take in the energy. Be the energy .
And in the circle when you sit all you can feel is positive energy or the vibes that you want to set in it. By lighting an incense you would purify the circle even more.

No. 2
Now some people go to a very traditional way-
1. To mark the directions as - water , air , earth, fire and spirit and then sitting in the Circle and doing your craft.
2. Some simply put their energy in sea salt - which is one of the best cleansers and purifiers and is used for banishment and sit in that circle.
3. While some light candles in a circle and sit in that circle.

Now you should remember that you won't be able to cast a circle in the very beginning
Like even at your 15th time.
Wicca and Witchcraft is a practice in which you cannot rush into things.
You need to practice. And practice.
But I know how difficult it is in between of my school or maybe if your doing your job or going to collage.
So sometimes while I sit in the class, I just cast a circle.
It is the same as the first one but everything is left in your mind and willpower.
Again
It is your craft and you can do it whichever way , just remember to do what is correct (the fundamentals) there is nothing wrong or right in Wicca. There is only intention.

And if you feel like it is too much of high form of magic for you, don't do it.
First try to do and perfect what you think you can do, then go in the complicated ones.
And I really hope this helped you guys.

-----------------
Merry meet guys!
I am sorry I completely am off my updating schedule.
In between of school and extra classes and not getting enough sleep - I am simply quite tired.
But I really hope you liked this chp and it helped you.
If so, please don't forget to like, comment and add it to your library - so that you don't miss out any updates.
Hope you have a nice day and
Blessed be!
)O(