Mikasa !

Eren's PoV
I sigh frustratingly, continuously stabbing the bread with my fork.

Armint sat beside me with his dinner, smiling nervously.

"What do you want Armint ?!" I growled impatiently.

"Um...What's wrong ? You're stabbing your dinner like it ruined your life." Armint said.

I rolled my eyes, giving the bread one last harsh stab, leaving the fork in the bread.

I placed my head on my palm, my elbow on the table supporting my head on my palm as I stare at him with a plain stare.

"Look. What do you want ?" I asked with a defeated tone.

"Geez. Eren, what's wrong ? I'm your friend. I want to help you !" Armint said sincerely, placing his fist in front of his chest.

Heh. Same old Armint.

I chuckle silently, lifting my head up, my elbow falling back to it's original place.

"Thanks Armint."

"No problem Eren, now what's wrong ?"

I let out a long depressing sigh.

"It's just Mikasa.....She's...ignoring me lately." I finished, unpleasantly.

Armint let out a very shocked and disbelief expression as he quickly stood up the table, slamming his plan on it.

"WHAT ?!"

Yup, just what I imagined.

I nodded, ignoring all the weird glances that are sent to us.

"Did Mikasa hit her head or that isn't Mikasa..?" Armint mumble, sitting back down, holding his forehead.

I set my head on the table, turning it to face the direction of Mikasa, who is eating alone at a corner table.

Wait..Levi-heichou ?!

My eyes widen in rage as he sat opposite of Mikasa, and she was giggling.

She

Fucking

Giggled

I clamp my teeth harshly as I snap my head to the opposite side.

So, you ignored me just for Levi-heichou huh ?! Mikasa ackerman ?! Just you wait ! I'll make sure you know who owns you !

>>>>>><<<>>>>>><<<<<<

And done !

Excited for the next part ? Remember to leave a vote and follow me !!!

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ