Certitude Of Treowth

From the look on Severus' face, and the way he jolted away from Cassiopeia- she almost assumed Lucius stood behind her

From the look on Severus' face, and the way he jolted away from Cassiopeia- she almost assumed Lucius stood behind her. Or worse yet, Voldemort or Dumbledore. Immediately, she turned, greeted by empty space. Confused, she swung her head back around and bore leafy greens at him- her face expressing bewilderment and deep concern.

Mere seconds before, mid-correction on Cassiopeia's comment of weight, Severus had actually attempted to joke about his love handles; his palm on his waste, his other cupping the velvety skin of Cassi's flat tummy- an asset she'd always been proud of. A body like hers- so model-esc; with her curves in all the right places; two perfectly perky breasts that were ample in size- more than a handful, a succulent mouthwatering D cup. Then there were her hips; sweeping down in a slight slope, the outline gradually deviating from being straight in just the right amount of arch and sway- the bend of her behind in exact contour with the rest of her figure.

Now Cassi wasn't vain, but she did appreciate the art of a woman's body, and she took pride in her own. Especially her abdominal core; all toned and smooth, having an even surface free from perceptible projections, and indentations. At it's center was her hollowed navel, accentuating her femininity and prominenting her pert little belly button.

So it was to her suprise, that Severus jerked away from her the way he did the moment he touched her stomach. It was as if he'd electrocuted himself and seen Death itself at the same time.

So again, she addressed him with a higher pitched, "What?"

And again, he just stared wide eyed in shock, this time backing away from her like she was a disease.

"Severus Tobias Snape! What the hell is the matter with you?" She shouted, snapping him out of it. Literally, as she snapped her fingers to further her attempt in getting his attention.

He finally blinked and closed his mouth.

"Well?" She urged.

Instead of answering her, he gathered his wits and stalked towards her. Like a lion charging a gazelle, he took three giant strides that held a purpose. For a moment she was actually hesitant. Had he lost his mind? The reflection in his onyx orbs all but shrieked that he had as he nearly toppled her over, grabbing her firmly by her upper arms and giving her a violent shake as he urgently and vociferously called attention to his feelings of distress.

"Why did you lie to me? What have you done, Cassiopeia? What have you done?" He howled.

Her eye's were as wide and exhaustive as his now. Examining, and considering all aspects of his erratic state; fully comprehensive, she evaluated him in-depth. Taking a deep breath, she put her hands around his wrists that held her arms.

"Severus, I'm going to need you to calm down and tell me exactly what it is, you're freaking out about." She spoke in a hushed tone, her voice even as she tried to sooth him.