Curse Challenged

In the weeks leading up to the assault, natural prey for one Rodolphus Lestrange was becoming scarce

In the weeks leading up to the assault, natural prey for one Rodolphus Lestrange was becoming scarce. To say Bellatrix had him under a tight leash and collar was an understatement. The hex she had put upon him was one of the strongest anyone had ever witnessed. Yet even The Dark Lord was blind to the fact that he was cursed and had not just lost one screw too many that resulted in his monstrous behavior. He'd just taken his devoted followers word that her husband had merely, 'lost it' as she had so eloquently put it. But Rodolphus had not 'lost it'. He was under the fishy witches spell and kissing her unwashed toes for it! She didn't just have a death grip on him, she had a knot tied around his soul, a vice constricted his balls, and she was IN his head at almost all times; a constant nag barking her demands. The man was primal, bloodthirsty, and utterly out of his mind. A barbarous vestige with survival of bloodthirsty instinct-- he showed incurable inferiority, meanness, and obtuseness of the humanitarian mind-- magnetized by his prey- animal or being- with murderous flair. He was not only enjoying, but encouraging bloodshed and violence, especially as a clamorous partisan. Much like, "Wolves and Birds of Prey", The wolf is - as it's very name shows- ferocious and bloodthirsty. And Rodolphus-without a doubt looked the part- even in the shadows- and soon Severus Snape would become the Bird of Prey.

Long sharpened nails that resembled steel gray claws extended from his massive hands, his dark as night robes mimicking black fur, and his nose cringed like a snout. His lips were tight and pulled forward,  saliva dripping from his jaw.  Ivory teeth appeared between his open mouth, his tongue moving in a predatory-like way. Then he stepped closer- away from the darkness that shaded him- he stalked; slinking in a stiff-legged walk towards Severus, his usually close shaved head now long and bristled and his facial hair splotched, scarred, and unkept.

Rodolphus had lost the 'best within him' all for a vindictive vengeful game of capture the flag induced by none other than his deranged, arranged wife. 

The moment Pettigrew and Bellatrix had thrown Severus below Malfoy Manor, Rodolphus had jumped-- beating and kicking down the wooden planks Pius had secured to hold him captive. Having been given the word Go, Pius didn't bother subduing him and let him smash through the entire wall in an unprovoked attack. Pius and Pettigrew had both raced back up the stairs with Snape's wand while Bellatrix lingered in her all too annoying trademark cackle. She'd referred to Rod, saying,"The Beast smells fresh meat." She hadn't called him a crazed Wizard under her curse but he certainly dressed the part; with flowing dark clothes and black eyeshadow smeared to his temples. 

The instant Bellatrix vacated- leaving nothing but her tenor frequency echoing in it's deepest bell of a ring- Rodolphus crept further out from the shadows.

He acknowledged worshipping his "queen" and flashed a mugshot menacing grin while snarling like a demon. Severus noted the drastic changes in Rod's vocal intonation and facial structure; A scar maring a portion of his cheek and eye that hadn't been there before. Yet there must be some wits about the Lestrange, because upon that thought he drew his shadowed black hood back over his head and covered half of his face.