The Shrieking Shack's Screams

They stood in the shadows now, somewhere close to the scene playing out in front of them. Barty and his wench in arms- Cassiopeia- had only just begun the game play on the filthy Muggles in the burning house when blue and red lights appeared, followed by armed men and a truck with hoses. They were forced to retreat and now stood silent, hidden away from the chaos, watching their new prey. When she moved, they moved; silently but with stealth and focused intent.
So many of the non-magic folk had come outside to watch the unfolding event's- Poor blokes.

They were offering themselves as bait without even knowing it.

As it was, a young curvy, short sable haired woman was walking at night, all alone, down a side alley of one of the many brick buildings. She was a bit trashy but that only made her an easier target. One less hooker off of Severus' neighboring corner.

Oh, yes....
They would have her tonight at their mercy. Her pleas would go unheard, her screams silenced by gags and silencing spells. The only voice heard was that of the whispers inside Cassi's mind being the one that belonged to the dark urges that drove her on. The two Death Eaters stopped and waited when the girl hesitated and looked around as if she felt them there. She was such an easy target. Cassiopeia just stepped out from the shadows and played her part.

Cassiopeia Black, Aristocrat Lady Lost-- and the trampy trollop had easily believed her. She was actually grateful that she had shown up. Cassi being a woman, she trusted her.

Foolish bitch.

It was Bartemius' job to secure her with the binding spell. They carefully moved the body, Disapparating to the infamous Shrieking Shack. If anyone heard the victim's cries there, they'd believe it to be nothing more than the haunting they'd long ago claimed it was.

Half-hour later the girl was secured to a St. Andrew's Cross, Bartemius had placed there earlier.

He really had planned this out. He had a satchel filled with silver instruments that he laid out along a swaying table covered in dust.

Within minutes the skanky snatch seller was screaming and yelling her lungs out as Barty twisted her nipples and pinched her in the most sensitive spots. He used every tool at his disposal to elicit her cries of desperation. Pulling her flesh, slapping it and abusing it to the point of numbness....then soothing it until he felt he'd been nice enough. For every aching moment that he'd spent in her presence, he inflicted a worse torture upon his victim that night.

He truly had no idea why he put himself through it each time he saw Cassi escorted by another man. He despised the woman, tormented by their drunken trysts two years previously, before the rebirth of their Master. He didn't look at her that way. He put little effort to life's trivial aspirations such as sex and masterbation. He wasn't built that way and it made him furious that every time he saw her in the vicinity of another man; men he knew, images of their escapade played in his head like a bloody rerun. A visionary show he couldn't pause, stop, rewind or fast forward. It just played, a constant reminder of what he'd done with her. Her allure, her bare to the bare skin, the sounds of her groans, the way she made his knob throb. Sometimes he wondered if her specialties lay elsewhere, other than the Imperius Curse. She was a Siren in hiding he'd decided; a bloody wench picking off the Death Eaters one by one. Of course it was an irrational thought. It was the drinking. And her Fucking allure! He hated her for it. But he couldn't stop himself.

He would have to get as close to the unlucky bound harlet as possible. He didn't want sex from this one...
He wanted her pain. Her exquisite suffering. He needed it. It had to surpass his own even if it meant her death.