Number 12 Grimmuald Place

Tucked away in northwestern London, lies number 12, Grimmauld Place

Tucked away in northwestern London, lies number 12, Grimmauld Place. The building Cassiopeia and all other Black's grew up in. It was Both Unplottable and hidden behind a Fidelius Charm, the house invisible to all but a few. One of those few just happened to be Avery, who stood at the streets edge, hidden behind a canvass of brittle brown overgrowth covered in snow.

Though the neighbouring Muggles didn't even know the building exists- it was for many years, home to the Black family . One of the Wizarding World's oldest pureblood families, and extremely proud to be so.

Like many members of the House of Black, Cassiopeia is named after a constellation. The constellation is in turn named after Cassiopeia of Greek mythology, Sirius' Great Aunt and a beautiful but vain woman whose arrogant boasting led to her downfall. She left behind her daughter Andromeda.

Just like It wasn't uncommon to marry and interrelated inside the Black family, for purposes of reproducing pure-blood off springs; it also wasn't uncommon to reuse pureblood names throughout the Black family. So it came as no surprise that Cassi's parent's would assign her the name to continue on the family traits. What did surprise them, was that their Cassiopeia -even in early age- found interest, built upon it and became a queen in Greek mythology. She'd be remembered in history for more than one thing.

Avery had spent many of years roaming the many rooms of the many mazed halls; Cassiopeia and Regulus always at his side. From toddlers to training pants, to teens in trouble; the trio of the 3 magical musketeers where never without the other. They'd grown up in the dank darkness of Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Although, it was formerly a handsome Muggle townhouse. However, at some point an early member of the Wizarding House of Black, coveted the beautiful house and managed to "persuade" the original Muggle occupant to leave. The appropriate spells were then placed upon it; dark attitudes, devious demeanors and disdain for all others below them, would eventually make the building what it is today.

Avery, of course had his own home. But The Noble House Of Black had become his home away from home. In fact, the day Cassiopeia left the house to go out on her own -eventually securing and creating Sequela Estate- like always, Avery had tagged along. His family life wasn't exactly something he'd discuss over tea and crumpets. Cassiopeia was probably the only soul alive that actually knew of his past and present when it came to Avery. It was a heavy subject. It didn't compare to Snape's growing up. No comparison at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

You see, Avery's parents-Aonghus Avery and Aislinge Avery, had very strong beliefs of their own. His father carried the excellence of his name, and remained true to its meaning.
Aon portraying "excellent" and ghus meaning "strength, and vigor." Aonghus' words were always as sweet as honey, attracting bees, birds, and beauty's. When he met his wife to be, Aislinge, he fell deeply in love with her with just one glance. A beautiful girl he saw in his dreams, he passed through many trials to secure her noticed. Including turning himself into his animagis; a swan, to win her love. Being one with nature and magic of Mother Earth, He went out to the hazel wood, because a fire was in his head and he cut and peeled a hazel wand, and hooked a berry to a thread; And when white moths were on the wing, And moth-like stars were flickering out, he dropped the berry in a stream and caught a silver trout filled with oyster pearls of the purest nature. He strung those pearls on a string. All but one. A lone Onyx pearl he saved and encased in a band and delivered it to his love. She accepted without pause.