eight

Wow, this is turning out kind of good I guess so far. Trust me, it'll get interesting soon I just don't want it to be one of those cliche stories where they fall in love in like a day and whatnot. Yep..

Saturday: Rebecca Black

"All those tears in your eyes, don't say goodbye."
-Me

~

Jc's POV-

"Together?" Alex exclaimed, raising her eyebrows slightly.

"Why so shocked? Don't worry, I can't wait either." I said jokingly, winking at her before I began dragging my luggage down the stairs.

Shortly after I brought my bag down, I went upstairs to hear whispers between Alex, Jack, Ricky, Kian, and Sam. I stayed perched toward the top of the stairs so I could hear their conversation.

"Kian and I called dibs on the beds first, sorry sweetheart." Sam told her before walking off back into their room. Alex had a defeated look on her face.

Jack tried to talk some sense into her, "Alex, calm down. It's their house not ours so just be glad we have somewhere to live. Trust me, we'll get you a bed soon."

Ricky walked off, sick of the boring conversation.

Alex groaned, "Fine. But if you ask me one more question about this whole-" her eyes followed toward the area where I was until they focused on me, staring at them, along with eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Hey.. Just came to grab your bag to bring it downstairs." I explained, trying to cover up getting caught.

Alex came over, grabbing her black bag, then walked down the stairs, "I'm not pathetic, I can do it myself."

Jack covered his face with a hand. "I'm sorry about her, she's something. But once you get to know her it's just her personality."

"Yeah, she's very protective.." I mumbled, hoping that she wouldn't hear me.

"She just doesn't like being thought of as 'easy' so it takes a while for her to trust people." He let me know.

"Oh okay." I said barely audible.

Jack called after Kian so I went toward the couch in the living room to grab a few pillows for Alex and I when I heard something that sparked my attention.

"She so likes him, our plan is working out great!" Jack exclaimed, lowering his voice once he realized how loud he was being.

Kian spoke next, "Jc totally digs her, setting them up was the best idea ever."

That's why no called dibs when they saw her. It explains why they had me film outside, and also why Jack didn't give her good directions to finding the house. It all made sense now.

"So how long until they date?" Kian asked, sounding slightly urgent.

Jack shrugged, "I kept asking her how she feels about all the guys, mainly Jc, but hopefully soon. I think she trusts him for some reason."

No way. I've got to tell Alex- wait I can't walk in then they'll know I heard them, I can use this against them. Hm, pranking Kian and Jack after they tried to set us up, let's do it.

"Uhm guys?" I started, "where are the extra blankets?" I had to act like I didn't just hear their whole conversation.

Their voices hushed before Ricky called back, "Downstairs in the tiny closet way in the back!"

I shouted back thanks before walking back into the kitchen with two huge, fluffy pillows. Kian and Jack had disappeared, payback was going to be sweet.

"Hey Alex" I exclaimed, dragging out the 'x' at the end of her name.

"Hi Jc," she mocked, emphasizing the 'c' at the end of my name also. "So what's up?"

I dropped the pillows on the long couch before heading over toward the closet. It was a really creepy closet that was more like a tunnel than anything, I honestly don't know why we keep our blankets in it.

"You'll never believe what I just heard. Kian and Jack are trying to set us up." I told her, laughing slightly. I knew that I could talk regularly since I shut and locked the door.

I could hear a thud from behind me which I figured was from her falling off of the couch from laughing hysterically. Am I that bad?

"You and me?" she questioned, confused.

"Yeah.. so how about we kill their little plan?" I explained, hoping that she would go along with it.

Her eyes gleamed slightly as a grin grew on her face, "What's the plan?"

I thought for a moment before explaining to her that we should act like we totally hate each other so that they get frustrated and also so that their plan fails. She agreed without hesitation.

I crawled into the 'closet' to grab the blankets but I couldn't quite get out with all the thick sheets. The lower half of my body got stuck as I was exiting, leaving me facing the doorway.

"Alex!" I screamed, praying that she'd hear me.

I saw her walk back down the stairs with some snacks that she promptly set down on the glass table that was right next to the couch. She looked around puzzled, "Yeah? Where are you?"

I waved my hands since everything below my torso was stuck from the tight tunnel, "Down here in the tiny closet, can you help me I'm kind of stuck?"

She laughed a little before ducking down under the entrance of the closet, then she pushed through the tight air duct. Her small hands moved the blankets out of the way and into the main area of the downstairs.

Alex mumbled something to herself about trying to figure out how to get me out of here. I have to admit that this isn't exactly a common issue that happens usually.

After thinking for a little while she placed her feet, that were covered in her dark blue Supras, on both sides of the passageway that I was wedged in.

She put her hands out and I stared at her blankly, "Really? If you want to get out you're going to have to hold onto my hands."

I put my hands over the top part of my chest that was stuck before grabbing her hands, "Aww, you want to hold my hand. I knew you were in love with me."

She grasped my hands pulling as hard as she could. "You wish lover boy." Soon enough, she got me out but the recoil from the occurrence sent me toppling over her, ending up with me lying on top of her.

From way up close, I could tell how beautiful that she really was. Her iridescent green eyes sparkled while her smooth brown hair was fanned out around her head from the chaos. I didn't even notice that I was leaning in to kiss her until she pushed me back sitting up.

"What are you doing?" Alex fumbled playing with her black and white bracelet acting more nervous than angry or even annoyed. Does she like me? More importantly, do I like her?