four

Hey I'm the writer, yeah hi. So I'm new at this so hopefully you all like this. Oh and they're all around the same age in this.. yup. And there are a lot of POVs in this chapter, yay. I hate that I had to rewrite this... Three times.

Midnight Memories: Ricky Dillon

"Not all those who wonder are lost"
-J.R.R. Tolkien

~

Jack's POV-

I had arrived at the O2L a little while ago so that I could beat Alex, she'll like what I'm doing for her later. I informed Kian on the plan so that he knew what was going down.

At the moment, we were all chilling on the couch as Jc ran back and forth inside and out with Arizona and pizza so that he was all good during his new O2L video. He was inside on the couch checking his phone at the moment searching for an idea. Apparently the theme this week was questions.

Kian got up walking up to go get a refill but took a path toward the kitchen by the window. He paused at the window. Perfect, Alex must be walking by now.

"Oh my gosh." Kian exclaimed as his wide eyes peered out the large window that faced the front yard.

Connor stood up as Ricky questioned "What? New girl?"

Kian turned to face us as Connor went over to the window to check out what all the commotion was about. "Wow.. Who is she?"

When Connor said that Jc's gaze went from his phone to the window as his feet led him there. Kian winked at me knowing that our plan was working. Jc had to like Alex, she is a pretty girl with long brown hair and bright green eyes but also has an amazing personality which is mainly tomboy.

Jc's jaw dropped as he gawked at her. He pulled on his light blue hoodie on over his white tee as he ran out the door. Just before he slammed the door shut he screamed "Dibs!"

I looked over at Kian as he looked over at me. We got up and chest bumped each other screaming about our excitement as Ricky and Connor gave us puzzled looks. They'd find out eventually.

Jc's POV-

Kian, Connor, and Ricky were all excited about this girl that they saw outside so I decided to take a look.

She was insanely gorgeous. Her bright greens eyes stood out. The girl was wearing a red cutoff top with black shorts and a pair of converse. Her long brown hair swayed on along her back under a black SnapBack.

I pulled on my jacket as I shouted "Dibs!"

I sat down on the stool that I had set up across from my camera propped up on my tripod. She hadn't noticed me yet.

Since the theme of the week was questions I had planned on answering some basic questions but now with this new girl in sight maybe I can have her in my video. But I still saw something familiar about her.

Alex's POV-

There was a really cute boy sitting outside filming a video so I assumed that he was a YouTuber. Maybe he'd know where the O2L house is!

I walked over toward him, my sneakers squeaking in the wet grass under my feet. I tapped his shoulder "Uhm, hi."

He looked surprised but welcomed me kindly "Hey."

I pulled out my iPhone that had a black case on it with some inspiring quote, "Can you help me? I just moved here and my friend Jack isn't very good with directions."

"Of course, what's the address?" he asked politely.

Opening up my messages I clicked on Jack's latest text that had the street number on it.

His eyes lit up as he saw it. His gaze then was firmly planted on me as he spoke "You must be Jack's best friend. Welcome to the O2L house! I'm Jc."

"Oh, cool. I'm Alex." I explained as I shook his outstretched hand.

Kian's POV-

The plan was working perfectly, they still hadn't recognized each other. Jc had fallen under her spell which would be perfect since they're so alike. They're both hilarious, kind, and outgoing.

Jack and I set up the cameras that peaked out from the sides of the house slightly along with the camera that was placed in the window that showed the front yard. We had planned on making a new YouTube tag/ challenge where you set up two people. Hopefully it would work out.