Queen Genevieve and Princess Elina make their way to the stables, where the royal horses and Dragons stayed.
King Trystan smiled as he spotted his Queen and little Princess.

Elina on spotting her father, let's go of her mother's hand and races to where King Trystan stood. Her hair flew behind her like a halo.

"Careful there pumpkin." King Trystan laughed as he caught Elina in his arms and swirled her around. The little princess squealed and giggled. She wrapped her arms around her father's neck as he balanced her on his hip.

He kissed Queen Genevieve's forehead and placed his free hand on her stomach where her hands were placed securely.

"How do you feel?" He asks, stroking her hair.

"Better than yesterday." The Queen laughed. The musical sound resonating in the air.

Two guards stopped a few inches away from the little family and bowed their heads.

"We are ready to depart, Your Highness." One of them said.

"The Dragons are saddled up and fed, Your Highness." The other said.

"Very well, we'll be there in a minute."

"Now listen up both of you. Find a secure place to camp for the night. Make sure the surroundings are safe. Eat on time. Don't travel too long in the night. Ma-"

Queen Genevieve was interrupted when she heard muffled laughter. She narrowed her eyes at the duo in front of her who tried their best to keep a straight face.

"We'll be fine, sweetheart. Stop worrying yourself. Get some rest." King Trystan says. Elina squirms in his arms and he places her down.

She darts away from them to where the guards stood patiently with their dragons. One of them bends down to her eye level with a broad smile.

"Would you like to be seated, Princess?" He asks her kindly.

"Yes, please."

The guard picks her up in swift move and places her high up on a bright red dragon with scales that look like they are on fire.

"Be good, Flame." The guard pats the dragon's nose. Flame lets out a soft growl in return like an approval.

In a span of ten minutes, seven dragons soar into the sky. King Trystan and Princess Elina on Flame and the six other guards on their dragons.

The little princess entertained herself by pointing out houses to her father and running her dainty little hands through clouds when they flew especially higher to avoid other riders.

"How long would it take to reach Cralan Father?" She asked after a while.

"We will reach by nightfall, pumpkin." He said.

"Oh. Okay." Princess Elina mumbled to herself.

She wished she could create a portal like the ones she had seen her Father create. She played with her hands, recalling the words her Father had spoken while performing the spell.

What Princess Elina did not see were tiny sparks flickering around her fingers.

"A portal to Cralan would be nice." She whispered.

And then a flash of bright light shone before them. The dragons flying at great speed could barely stop before all of them got sucked inside in one full sweep.

Kind Trystan at the last moment realised that they just flew head first into a portal and sighed. He wanted to fly rather than use a portal. But here they were, diving into one.

It was when they got out through the other side of the portal that a thought crossed his mind.

Who created the portal?

When he looked at his guards, he found all of them to be staring at his daughter. He dragged his eyes down to the little figure perched before him and found her busy inspecting her hands.

He looked at one of the guards closest to him. The guard took one look at the King's dumbstruck face and nod his head.

"It was the princess, Your Highness. There was nobody else around to create the spell and none of us did it."

King Trystan swallowed and glanced at his daughter before signalling for them to move forward into the city. He would have to talk to Queen Genevieve as soon as they got back to Corona.

It seemed that the prophecies were coming to life.

One by One.