2.

JASMINE'S HOUSE

Jasmine took one final look at herself in the mirror before deciding to head to the CIA headquarters. She was wearing a simple white top, black jeans, a grey overcoat and some white converses (Picture below). Her auburn hair was in a topknot bun and her makeup was minimal, like yesterday.

Jasmine thought that her outfit was comfortable and appropriate for going to the CIA HQ

Jasmine thought that her outfit was comfortable and appropriate for going to the CIA HQ. She opened her front door and set off for Langley.

CIA HEADQUARTERS - LANGLEY, VIRIGNIA.

Jasmine had met Charles and the others outside of the building. They went inside together and headed straight to a conference room. Waiting for them were some important people that must've been Moira's bosses. Jasmine wasn't sure. As Charles was talking, Jasmine couldn't help but notice that their minds were very busy but not in a good way. One of them was thinking about what pie was being served. She decided not to say anything and let Charles carry on talking.

"The advent of the nuclear age may have accelerated the mutation process," Charles said "Individuals with extraordinary abilities may already be among us. Thank you very much."

"Mactaggert, you really think that some crackpot scientist is going to make me believe in sparkly  dames and vanishing men?" Moira's boss asked " You just bought yourself a one-way ticket back to the typing pool. This meeting is over."

Moira got up from her chair and was about to leave until Charles spoke up.

"Uh please sit down, Agent Mactaggert," Charles defended her "I didn't really expect you to believe me given that all you could think about during my presentation was what sort of pie they were serving in the commissary." Jasmine chuckled his remark, making Moira's boss slightly glare at her.

"It's apple pecan," Charles sighed, then turned his gaze to Moira " I haven't been entirely honest with you, love. I'm sorry. You see, one of the many spectacular things is my mutation allows me to do is that I can read your mind."

"I've seen this before in a magic show," Agent Stryker, the man next to Moira's boss, scoffed "Are you going to ask us to think of a number between one and ten now?" 

"No, Agent Stryker. Although, I could ask you about your son, William, who you were thinking about - which is very nice" Charles stated " But I think I'd rather ask you about the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in Turkey." 

Moira's boss shared a glance of horror with Agent Stryker before coming up with a false assumption of Charles. He then pointed a finger at Charles and looked to Moira in disbelief. 

"He's a goddamn spy. You brought a goddamn spy into this facility!" he said before picking up the phone, about to call security. Everyone in the room began arguing. Jasmine stepped forward and thought about her next actions very carefully. It appeared Raven had the same idea. Raven stood up from her chair and turned herself into Agent Stryker whilst smirking. It was then Jasmine's turn.