Its Dangerous How Wrecked I Am

Bibi POV:
It's the day of the Weekly Idol recording and I am so pumped. I deep conditioned my hair 3 three days prior and kept in twist so it'll be stretched to maximum capacity. We were all in the van with our outfits already on headed to the building. I sat in the middle of Namjoon and Hobi, taking out the twists. "Need any help Bibi, you seem to be struggling?" ,Hobi asked. I looked at him through the coils of twist I've already taken down, "You can untwist some of the ones on this section and Namjoon can do the ones on his side". Namjoon looked over and watched me untwist one before starting. We finished in less than 30 minutes and arrived at the building right on time. We all stepped out and went down to the dressing room greeting the stylists and other staff as we walked in. One of the stylists walked over to me," Do you have an idea of what hairstyle you want today Bibi-ah? Anything we can help with?" I nodded my head," I'm gonna have two big puffs I just need to pick out my hair. I can do it myself but if I could borrow some gel or wax that'd help". She smiled and nodded. I began to pick out my hair and smiled at how big my Afro had gotten. Namjoon came over and very gently patted my Afro looking at its size," Geez Bibi, your is amazing it looks like a big bubble floating on your head, and it's soft too". I laughed and got the rat tail comb ready to part my hair," That's what happens when I deep condition and you were complaining about me taking a long time in the shower". I stuck my tongue out at him through the mirror. I part my hair down the middle and used the wax to hold the roots and edges down. I put in the scrunchies and poofed out my hair.

We waited backstage as Doni and Coni started their introduction.

"We have an amazing group who have done something no Korean idol group has ever done before"
"Yes, and surprisingly it has received wonderful feedback from across the globe"
"Let's see what they have in store for us today"
"Please welcome BTS"

Music started playing and the boys all walked out in a single line.

"Hana, Dul, Set. Hello we are Bangtansonyeondan". They all bowed. "Wow it has been quite a while since you've last joined us hasn't it, almost a year I believe" ,Coni spoke up. "Yes it has been a while since this the last time we've seen our bulletproof boys. They've added a new member to their group, let's all welcome her". I stood nervously in the corner and waited for their cue. "Let's welcome Bibi" they played a clap sound effect and I walked out bowing and shaking hands with them. I stood in front and did a 90 degree bow, "Hello I am Bibi the newest member of BTS. Please take care of me". They all clapped and I sat between Joon and Hobi. "So Bibi how have you been?". "I've been well, tired of course but well". "You're Korean is amazing of course. I heard you are self taught in Korean?" "Yes, I taught myself Korean using music,, and a website online for 2 years. It would've been easier if I had a Korean friend but not many Koreans are in my home city." "That's right You're from America,, where exactly are you from??" "I'm from Houston, Texas. The great south." I flashed the south side sign with my hands and they awed. "Wow you are a very interesting person,, An amazing dancer and just as amazing singer. It's great to finally meet with you on our show". I bowed and thanked them.

~~Time Skip brought to you by the AMAs~~

We had just finished our twice as fast choreography and got to eat our reward,, Korean Fried Chicken. I hadn't eaten in a while so I was tearing them wings up. "Wow, look at Bibi eat. She must've been starving." Coni stared laughing at me. Doni laughed, "Ya she eats better than I do and I've been eating since", he paused dramatically, "Let's move on to the next panel". We started laughing at how embarrassed he looked. Coni stood next to the  easel in beside us, "This next panel is called 'How friendly are you friends'. It's basically to see Who out of all the members is your closest friend. Are you ready to play?" We screamed yea, Jhope being the loudest. "Great let's start, most of these will be surrounding Bibi since she is the new member. What is Bibi's favorite color? This one should be easy" Namjoon and Jimin both shot out there hands. Doni chose Jimin. "Red she wears I.T all the time". He yelled out confidently. Coni and Doni looked towards me, "Is that the right answer?" I nodded, "I literally always have something red on me". "What about your second favorite color?" ,Coni asked me. "It's blue, because I.T reminds me of the sea and I just love the ocean" Doni laughed, "I thought you couldn't swim". I pouted playfully, "I can still take a lil splash from time to time". The game progressed with Jimin and Namjoon with 9 points Jungkook and Tae with 7 and 8 points. Jhope And yoongi with 6 points and Jin with 5 points. Doni sighed, "Wow this is the last question with Jimin and Namjoon in a tie and V right behind them. Who will answer this next question right?" There was a dramatic pause. "What is Bibi's real name?" I rose my eyebrow seeing who would get this one. Namjoon shot his hand up, "Its Bimil(secret in Korean). Because her actual name is a secret." The rest of the group groaned in loser. Coni gasped, "Looks like Namjoon is our winner. You know Bibi the best." Me and Namjoon did our handshake and high fived. "It's not fair she tells him everything" ,Hobi pouted. I laughed. This was a fun day.

Gahdamn I.T has been years since I updated. But I'm back bitches and I'm happy. I've been cuffed my skin is clearing up. I'm still failing but I'm not as stressed as I used to be. Honestly life is great and the views on this trash story got me shooketh. I love you all and I shall try to update more consistently instead of every ten years. Also Wh[o tf told me I.T was ok to right in romanized Korean?? No wonder I wanted to die. I've edited the other chapters so they're not as cringey so go back and read if ya want. Love you byeeee

💙bibi💙