I want to breathe. I hate this night.

"5,6,7,8"
My choreographer called out as I did move after move. I was practicing Block B's Very Good chores and as much as I love to jam this song, this dance is tryna kill me. I had to sing and rap the lines of each member and do the dance as well. It was the end part where Taeil sings his high note. My choreographer looked at me and nodded. I caught my breath before belting out the last note," I'm Very Very Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!! Very Very Goooooooooooood!!!". I dropped to the floor as the song ended. My teacher walked over to me and me 2 water bottles," Great job MoMo. You are definitely ready to meet the boys tomorrow". I sat up and chugged down both waters," I really hope they accept me as true member and don't treat me differently. I don't expect them to be mean it's just that, I'm gonna be the youngest and smallest out of all of them. I don't have time to be babied by some grown men".

My choreographer laughed at me," Well all I can say is to expect it. You're too cute. They won't be able to resist". I glared at him," Square up ajhussi. I may be tired but I'm always ready to fight". He started to laugh harder," Even when your angry your still adorable. But, lets save that energy for tomorrow". I sighed,"Fine". I stretched my arms up at him," Let's go ajhussi". He blinked at me," What's this? You don't wanna be treated like a baby yet, you want me to carry you?" I made puppy eyes as he came and picked me up," Wow. You really are tiny". I hit his back playfully," Just take me to the dorm horsey". He made a horse sound and started running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got dressed in casual clothes and waited for ajhussi to come pick me up from the dorm. Today is the day I introduce my self to BTS. I hope they like me. I hope the fans support me just as much. Ajhussi came and took me to their dorm," You ready?! Today is the day you meet your oppas and new bandmates". I smiled," Ew I hate the word oppa it's so cringey. But I hope we can get adjusted to each other quickly and become great friends". He nodded. We walked up to a door hearing commotion coming from inside. I knocked on the door and put my mask over face covering my smile. The door opened to reveal Rapmonster. Ooooh Jesus take the wheel!!! He looked at me and then at Manager," Who is this Manager?" He smiled and pushed me ahead of him," Let us in so you all can find out". We walked in to see everyone in the living room. Jin stood up," Oh who is this manager?" Everyone looked at me curiously. Manager nodded at me. I took off my mask and smiled,"Hello, I  am Bibi your new member. I hope we can be friends". I looked at them and smiled. They stared at me for a while. Suga smiled," THANK GOD SHE'S BLACK!! IM SO TIRED OF SEEING PALE SKIN EVERYWHERE. WE NEED SOME MORE COLOR IN THIS COUNTRY!!" I laughed and bowed to him," I'm glad you like me". Rapmonster came up to me," You speak Korean really well. Welcome to BTS.  I guess you know who we are. But could you tell us a little bit more about you?" He asked me in english.

I nodded," Well um... my Korean name is Kim Bimil. I chose that name because my birth name will remain a secret until I tell everyone. I am 15 years old. 16 here in Korea. I like hip hop, food, soccer, food, wolves, and food. I have been dancing since I was 3 and I am trained in all styles. I like to sing. I can kinda rap. But I can't freestyle so don't ask. I love learning about different cultures and new countries in general. I like to make people smile, which is why I am doing this so I can make people smile." Jimin hit jungkook's shoulder," Looks like your not the maknae anymore". I laughed. They gathered around me and bowed,"Hello, We are Bangtansonyeodan. Welcome to our group". They cheered and hugged me. I smiled.

This will be fun..

A/N: Here's the first chapter. Quick note. Bibi is my nickname. It comes from the Korean word Nabi which means butterfly and Bimil which means secret. Bi-bi. The stuff I used to describe Bibi in the story is the same stuff that describes me. 😂😂 I hope you like the story. Bye bye

💚Bibi💚