I want to wake up, I hate this dream.

We had begun to do my teaser photo shoots and practice some of the dances with the guys. It's been about 3 weeks and I've already gotten really close with them. Hobi and V are my twins, Jimin and Jungkook are my singing buddies, Jin and Suga are my protective older brothers, and Rapmon is my best friend. The guys are hilarious. I think I have a full six pack from how much I laugh at them." Jungkook oppa, when are you gonna confess your love to Jimin oppa",I tease. He glares at me," When you turn into a Korean person". I shrug," I mean, I'm basically Korean on the inside. I'm just a a Korean with an amazing tan, beautifully thick hair, and hips that just won't lie". V and Suga start laughing. Rapmon looks me up and down," You may have hips, but it ain't nothing but pancakes back there",He says in English. I glare at him and then smile,"I can flip these pancakes too". He starts laughing as I  play mommae by Jay Park. Jimin and Hobi jump in as we start dancing.

"I be like holdup wait a minute girl"
"Eodil ga neomu chyeodabwaseo mianhae"
"Geunde niga neomu seksihaeseo nuneul ttel"
"Suga Eopseo"
"Bogosipeo neoui--"

" No twerking Bibi, you too Hoseok and jimin", Jin cut in before we could start. I whined," Jin oppa. You could have at least let me see the jibooty bounce". Suga nodded," Yea it'd be nice to see that". I looked at him with wide eyes," Hoe my cod. Is yoonmin real? Are my fan fictions coming true? Oh Man Holy Shit". I started to fangirl. Rapmon stopped me," Wait a minute you actually have fanfics of us?" I nodded," Yea. I was a fan before I was a member". V jumped over," What's your favorite ships Bibi-ah?" I breathed in," Namjin, Vhope, Jikook, Yoonmin, yoonseok, sugakookie, kookiemonster, sugamonster, jihope, taegi, and Vmin". They blinked at me in surprise. Jimin stared at me," That's a lot of ships". I laughed," You think that's a lot. That's like only a fourth of all the ships". They looked at me in disbelief. I laughed," You guys must have never read any fanfics about y'all. That's good. As long as namjin is real". Jin blushed. Rapmon widened his eyes," Yah, Kim Nabi. Come back here". I ran around the dorm as the other members laughed. You know, just normal everyday stuff in BTS' dorm.

Ps she is not a Koreaboo she's just acting that way to be annoying (like how a lil sister would) koreaboos are trash so I wouldn't base my character off them.