Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours

Bibi POV:
After plenty of award shows and comeback stages, we finally had some time to rest. Rapmon and I were on the couch watching some kdrama that I wasn't really into. I pulled out my phone and messed with a few of the snow filters. "Hyung let's take a picture together." I scooted closer to him as he looked over and made a smile just big enough to show his dimple. I snapped a quick photo and uploaded it to twitter. Of course in a matter of seconds my phone started to buzz with notifications from fans. "Hyung" ,I nudged him as he looked at the show intently," Can you make me some cereal?" He yawned a little bit and nodded," yea which one do you want?". I shrugged stretching across the couch, "Whichever one you choose. I don't really care." He got up and walked into kitchen making noise as he opened up the cabinets and such. Jimin staggered in laid across me," Bibi-ah, I'm sleepy". I rolled my eyes," Then why did you leave your room if you're so tired?" He pointed at the hallway without looking up," It's because hoseok hyung keeps moving and making noises, I can't sleep with him squirming around like that". I pushed him off me and went to go check on hobi. They usually use me as a teddy bear since I'm the smallest and apparently resemble one when I wear my hair in two puffs. I opened the door to see him twitching around and groaning in his sleep. I sighed and laid down beside him, letting him wrap his arms around me and pull me tighter. He immediately began to calm down a bit and stopped groaning. I messed around with his hair and hummed quietly. In a few minutes he was completely calm and sound asleep. I wriggled out of his grasp and went back into the living room to find a sleeping mochi in my place. I ruffled my hair and sighed, "What am I gonna do with you kids?" Rapmon came out with two bowls and a bent spoon in his hand. I smiled and took the spoon from him and sat on the floor," Thanks bud, what would I do without you?" He chuckled, "Hopefully get your food yourself". I pretended to think, "Nah, too much work". 

~Time Skip~

We were practicing the choreography for our next comeback and I was having little trouble with. "Hobi it's literally impossible I can dance to anything, do any style of dance, ballet, jazz, modern, lyrical, tap, hip-hop, you name it. I can do all that, but I can not dance sexily. I'm just not a sexy person I promise you" ,I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. He stopped dancing and walked over to the stereo," Maybe you need to just do you then." I looked up at him confused," Whatchu mean?" He looked over at me," I'll play the song. Don't try to do the choreography for your part, just freestyle it. Make it YOUR part. Ok?" I nodded and closed my eyes as he played the song. I waited 30 secs and immediately caught the beat. I moved my arms, legs, fingers, everything. I swayed my hips and mouthed the words. I stopped dancing and looked through my sweaty curls to see Hoseok looking at me proudly. Rapmon and Suga were shocked, and Jungkook, Taehyung, and jimin were cheering for me. I looked over at Jin to see him giving me a thumbs up and cheering as well. I smiled and breathed out a relieved breath. Hoseok walked over to me and smiled," There you go. Just do that when your part comes. You have the rest of the choreo and now you can just freestyle to that one part. Ok? You did amazing." Rapmon looked over at me," I dunno what you were talking about. That was a pretty sexy dance to me". He said in English smirking at me. I hit his arm playfully," That sounds kinda pedo-ish don't you know. But thanks love". I said, laughing slightly. As soon as he goes over to Jin my cheeks turn bright red," Aish seriously. Now I'm blushing and shit. You just had to be my bias didn't you ya big goof."  This is gonna be hard to handle in the future.

A/N:
I'm sooo sorry this is late. But no worries I got y'all. The next three chapters will be uploaded in the next two weeks I believe. And Rapmon's POV will be next chapter. I'm also very sorry this so short and sucky but really wanted to upload for yall. Hope you like this trash ass chapter. Comment, I like reading them. And vote. Thx again.

❄️Bibi❄️