I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

"Bibi-ah. Come here a sec",Suga called. I walked over and stood behind him," I was summoned master yoongi". He jumped as he turned around at me," I hate when you do that". I laughed," What is it?" He puts his arm around my shoulder," Are you ready for tomorrow Bibi? It's the day you've been training for." I nodded," After all the Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Hell ye I'm ready". He laughed," Good. Don't worry about anything tomorrow just relax and do you". I started rapping," Do you do you do you. What the fvck you want?" Suga rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding. Thank you for the thought. I feel like you guys actually care about me" , I say sniffing dramatically. Namjoon pats my head,"That's because we do shorty". I glare at him, "Your lucky you're my bias or else we would be fighting right now". They laugh. I look at each of them," I'm serious though. You guys welcomed me into your group with nothing but smiles, and we've gotten so close it feels like we're a real family. And I'm thankful to each of y'all. Thank you". I bowed and made a hand heart. Jhope screamed and engulfed me into a hug," Ah!! Bibi-ah!!! We love you so much!! You're just so cute and an amazing singer, plus your dancing. You're just amazing!!" I laughed and smiled. Namjoon puts his arm around my shoulder,"Let's go to the van so we can get there on time ok". I nodded.

~Time Skip~

We were backstage at MCountdown. The stylist noonas were doing my makeup while I helped them style my hair into two puffs that are braided in the back. Jhope was acting crazy with Taehyung on camera. I stood up and looked at my costume. It was cute, I wouldn't wear it outside the stage but, I liked it. It was my style. I practiced the dance moves with Namjoon since he needed help and I was one of the best dancers, next to Jhope and Jimin. Jin  and Jungkook practices our lines with each other, and then I rested with Suga. Next thing I know it's time to go on stage. I held onto Namjoons arm and walked with them onto stage. We waved to the fans as we got into our spots. I heard a few fans shout my name before the PD told us we were on air. As soon as the music started I got into stage mode. It was the song 21st century girls. I danced and smiled at the fans as they chanted our names. I noticed they added my name with Jin, Namjoon, and taehyung since my Korean name was Kim BiBi.
"Isipsegi sonyeodureo"
"Ispilsegi sonyeodureo"
"Malhae neon ganghadago"
"Malhae neon chungbunhadago"
The fans screamed as I acted cutesy with Jimin and Jungkook. We danced kept dancing until it was the part where we got into a line and made cute faces. I made the nico nico nii signs and the fans cheered. I got on namjoons back as we exited the song and the fans screamed our names. I stayed on namjoons back as other idols clapped and congratulated me. The stylist came over to me and began to dab my sweat and reapply my makeup while I rested. Jungkook came over to me and gave me a high five, "Bibi-ah you did so well. The fans were screaming your name the most and you were so cute and you just did so well". He brought me into a sweaty hug, "Ah, you're all sweaty. Your gonna mess up my makeup". Never thatought I would say that. I walked over next to namjoon and laid on his lap. I was exhausted. He rubbed my back as everyone else congratulated me and got ready. Soon enough I drifted off to sleep. I can't believe I just debuted.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys. Bibi finally debuted and the crowd loves it. But alas, this is only the beginning. Chapters will becoming longer and feelings will grow stronger. What is to come for our characters?? Nobody knows..... Except me ofc😂😂 Keep commenting and voting.

💊BiBi💊