|| Scenario ||

I'm so so so sorry for the lack of updates but I've been away the whole week!~

Title: Live forever
Genre: Angsty fluffyish something
Member: Mark
Warnings: Mentions of death and cancer (kind of)
Requested: yeoop

"You'll be just fine

"You'll be just fine."

"Everything is going to be okay, you don't have to worry."

It wasn't the girl he was trying to convince anymore, it was more himself he was trying to convince, convince that she was going to be okay.

The boy was worried 24/7 and when he was forced back to practice he was just even more anxious.

It mostly got to the point that the members would let him flee back to the girl, Y/N.

The girl had earlier that year been diagnosed with cancer, and Mark was absolutely terrified because the girl he adored so much was in such condition.

While the nurse was doing some last checkups on the girl, Mark was sitting right beside her, his leg bouncing up and down until the nurse finally stepped back from the couple sitting on the hospital bed.

"Her condition is really good at the moment, so you're free to go out. You gotta keep a good eye on her though, if she's showing just the slightest bit of exhaustion she has to get back here, okay?" The boy sitting on the bed straightened his back before nodding, and he turned his head to his girlfriend who smiled slightly at him.

With no words exchanged the boy dragged the girl to her feet, of course not harsh enough to hurt her, and he was quick to leave the hospital room as well as the hospital.

"Where are we going, Mark?" Her voice was sweet, like honey even, and a small delicate smile appeared on the girl's face when the boy stopped death in tracks, a bright grin on his face.

"Just somewhere." At the answer she let her lips morph into a small pout which the boy only rolled his eyes at, and his hand moved up to ruffle her hair slightly before they were off again.

Then they arrived.

It was the lake where they had spend at least twenty dates at, and the boy was already dragging her down to sit on the usual bench.

Not many ducks passed by, maybe it was because it was starting to get colder, and as a colder breeze passed the girl let herself sink into the boy's embrace.

Y/N wanted the rest of her time to be spend with the boy, whether it'd be a hundred years, a hundred months, a hundred days, hours..