|| Scenario ||

Title: Puppy love
Member: Wolf!Jisung
Genre: Yeah, I don't know
Warnings: I don't know? Nibbling, I guess?
Requested: Yeah

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to bite you or anything

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to bite you or anything."

What if your boyfriend was a wolf?

Would be weird, right?

Y/N and Jisung had been in a relationship for about six months when Jisung finally decided to actually show her that the boy, whom she thought was nothing more but a normal boy, was something completely different.

"A wolf?" The girl had asked, her eyebrows moving to her forehead, and Jisung knew that she wouldn't believe him until she saw it with her own eyes.

Y/N thought it was a stupid prank, another one of his weird pranks, but when the blonde boy turned into a gray wolf, a yelp left her, and she hopped back.

Jisung actually expected her to get more scared than that, but he wasn't complaining about the reaction he got, and in a split second he was back to his human form.

The shock was still clear on the girl's face, her jaw hanging open and her eyes as large as teacups, the sight could only bring the boy to chuckle.

When Jisung took a step closer to his girlfriend, she bended a bit, turning smaller, and the boy let his eyes move to the ceiling as a sly smirk-like smile tugged at his lips.

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to bite you or anything." At that the girl had nodded slowly, and she took a step towards him, making the space between the two narrow.

With her finger she poked his chest to see if anything would happen, if he would turn back into a wolf or something, and the boy couldn't help but let out a laugh at his girlfriend's cuteness.

The whole wolf thing really was something and she mostly thought about her boyfriend being a wolf when she was talking to a guy, fearing that the gray wolf would appear out of nowhere and scare the friend away.

He had done that once.

It was during a project, and the boy, whom Y/N was working with, got a bit too close for the wolf-boy's liking.

"You can't just scare people away if you don't like them, Jisung." The girl had scolded the gray wolf, who in that moment almost looked like a puppy, the way his head turned to the ground in shame, but when he remembered why he had acted like that, he simply shrugged it off and turned human once again.

"I can't let boys be all around you, can I?" After a quick peck, the boy had turned back to his other form and bolted out the door, leaving the girl blushing to herself.

Being in a relationship with a wolf really was weird.

Those things had already happened, but if you looked at the present moment, Y/N didn't even think about it anymore, and she felt the furball beside her move slightly, before the gray wolf transformed into a boy.

The laziness as well as the drowsiness lingered in his eyes, and he moved from his spot beside his girlfriend to rest his head in her lap.

"Ah, I'm too tired. Jeno thought it would be fun to take a late night run, but he ended up falling into a lake, and I had to help him." The girl, who had before he turned human been petting him, was now running her hand through his hair, and she mockingly pouted at him.

"Sucks to be a wolf, huh?" At her words the boy rolled his eyes, which were starting to feel heavy, and he shook his head just a tiny bit, not wanting her to remove her hand if he made a fierce move.

A sigh left the boy, before a small mumble left him, something along the lines of 'better than being a stone or something', and a snort left the girl, which made the boy jerk slightly.

"Well, at least a stone doesn't go around howling each time a full moon appears." Jisung let a small grumble leave him, his eyes turning small as he sent her a playful glare, and the girl let her hand crawl to the back of his head, his eyes immediately closed at the touch.

"I.. I don't do that." He was referring to the words the girl just had stated, and his breath got more and more steady as the girl continued to run her fingers over the sensitive spot in the nape of his neck.

She found it once while petting him in his wolf form, and it could make him fall asleep no matter how energetic he was, but then when she stopped petting him, he'd wake up immediately.

The same thing would happen in his human form, she ran her fingers over the sensitive spot, he'd fall asleep, and when she stopped, he'd wake up.

After drawing patterns on the back of his neck for a good five minutes, she stopped, Jisung's eyes immediately fluttered open when he felt the lack of contact, and he loudly breathed out through his nose.

The boy sat up, pouting a bit, and he once again transformed.

He transformed multiple times an hour.

The now wolf was quick to bury himself into his girlfriend side, cuddling into her, and the sudden contact made her giggle slightly as she wrapped her arms around the puppy-like wolf.

Wolf Jisung had two sides; the mature one and the side he was showing in that moment.

A sting in her arm made her cringe slightly, but she quickly relaxed and let the wolf nibble her arm slightly after a few seconds.

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to bite you or anything." The girl mocked what the wolf-boy once had told her, and if Jisung could, he would've rolled his eyes.

His fellow wolf-friends had teased him about it once, the nibbling, but all he did was blink his eyes, confused to why they were teasing him about such ordinary thing.

The girl was used to the nibbling, he was a puppy after all.

He hated when someone called him a puppy, and each time the girl called him one, he'd cringe.

However, everyone knew that he was nothing more but a puppy, just like they were in a relationship with puppy love.

It was only puppy love, at least for now.

[Next; First kiss Donghyuck]