|| Scenario ||

Title: Favorite
Member: Mark
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yup

Y/N knew that he was going to show up, also knowing that he probably wouldn't be interested in her, she still went

Well, actually she didn't have a choice, her sister just got married, and she just happened to know that Mark Lee was going to show up at the wedding dinner as well.

How did she know?

It was Mark's best friend's brother, who was getting married, yes, Mark had gotten an invitation, and the sister had told Y/N about Mark, knowing how big of a fan she was despite her being younger than him.

Y/N's leg was bouncing up and down as her eyes never left the cars which pulled up, people nonstop left to join the wedding dinner.

"Wah, a lot of people showed up." The girl had looked away for one moment to check her phone when the familiar voice reached her ears, and her head snapped towards one of the first tables to see the two guys, one blonde and one brown haired.

Her breath got stuck in her throat as she once again moved her eyes away from them, and she looked at her mother, who was in deep conversation with Donghyuck's mother.

"Oh wait, they arrived, they can sit with us." Y/N widened her eyes as the woman waved the two boys towards the table they were sitting by, and she kept her head down, tapping on her phone to make it look like she was busy doing something else.

"Well, aren't they handsome, they're both your sons?" Eyes fluttering shut, Y/N tried to block her mom's embarrassing words out, and she heard an awkward chuckle, she immediately knew it was Mark, she could recognize that sound anywhere.

"They are quite handsome I agree, only Donghyuck is my son, Mark is his friend. They have been practicing, which was why they couldn't make it to the actual wedding but only the dinner." The last part came out as almost a whisper, only letting those by this very table hear.

About fifteen small tables were placed around the beach, her sister loved the beach, about six people could sit by each table.

They had a lot of friends, her sister and Donghyuck's brother.

"Is that your daughter?" The question she had feared finally got asked, and a small hum left her mother as well as a small statement about Y/N being a bit younger than Donghyuck.

Y/N felt something poke her side slightly, making her lift her head a tiny bit to see the two guys staring at her as well as her mother and Donghyuck's.

"Hello." Y/N bended her neck in a half bow, her eyes quickly dropping to look at the tablecloth, and a small giggle like laugh left both mothers, the shyness adorable in their eyes.

The next thing her mother had to say, stunned the girl, but she didn't have time to protest before the words turned into actions.

"Let's leave them be, so they can get comfortable with one another."

She looked at her mother's back as the two women walked towards the table, which was getting set up with all types of desserts and small snacks.

"Eh, hello again. My name is Y/N.." Her voice wasn't as clear as she had wanted it to be, and she mentally cringed at the awkward greeting, but Mark only flashed her a toothy grin, bending his neck in a half bow, Donghyuck did the same.

"My name is Mark and this is Donghyuck." The blonde introduced them, but Y/N already knew their names, she was such a big fan, and she felt like she was about to hyperventilate, she didn't though.

"I know.." Those two words weren't supposed to leave her, and when they did, she looked away, a bright pink color painting her face, another chuckle left Mark.

"So you're a fan, huh?" The smug voice of Donghyuck reached her ears, and the younger girl nodded, she was unable to see Donghyuck elbow Mark in the stomach slightly.

"Who's your favorite?" Mark placed his chin in the palm of his hand, looking at the flustered girl in front of him, finding amusement in the pink color painting her features, and Y/N's face turned another shade darker.

Without saying a word, she, with a slightly shaking hand, pointed at Mark, and the expression which then appeared on Donghyuck's face was priceless, he took a few steps back.

"Have you seen his hair in The 7th Sense?" That made a small laugh leave her, and the oldest boy's blood rushed to his face, half because of Donghyuck's embarrassing and half because he was her favorite.

"It was cute.." Donghyuck's hands flew up into the air at that, and he looked at the two he already knew he was going to ship.

"You know what, I'll just leave you two alone and go meet my brother." The tone in his voice gave away that he wasn't offended in anyway, and on top of that, a wink was sent in their direction, and he turned around on his heels, bolting off.

"That was something.." The girl nodded at that, suddenly feeling even more shy being alone with the boy, and a silence feel over the two, Mark stood up from the seat in front of her, before circling around the table eventually reaching the chair beside her.

After sitting down, he turned to her, a bit flustered about his own actions.

"Am I seriously your favorite?" It sounded like he was trying to keep his excitement in, but it was a bit difficult due to how cute he actually thought she was.

"Yes, and you've been my favorite ever since The 7th Sense." Y/N was trying her best to keep herself together, but she felt so nervous being this close with Mark, and he seemed to notice how she turned a bit smaller as he leaned towards her, not in a weird way.

"Ah, I see.." Mark had actually planned on saying something else, but he somehow didn't feel confident enough to do so as he slumped down in the chair completely, feeling a bit shy as she looked at him, and the younger girl asked the question he had wanted to ask instead;

"After the dinner, would you like to take a stroll down the beach?"

[Next; Mark scenario, boyxboy]