|| Drabble ||

This turned into a drabble instead, hope it's okay!~

Title: Let's race
Member: Jaemin
Genre: Fluff
Requested: yepsss
Warnings: noneeeeeee

"You sure your back can handle ice skating?" At the girl's question the boy only rolled his eyes, his arm snaking around her shoulder to pull her closer to him, and he nodded

"I've been getting a lot better lately, and I need to do something before my body explodes with all the energy I have." At his overreacting the girl let out a small snicker, and she finally nodded before dragging her boyfriend towards the ice rink.

The girl wasn't bad at ice skating, but she had to get used to the ice before actually being able to skate properly, which resulted in her slipping as soon as she stepped onto the rink.

Y/N's slip earned her a chuckle from her boyfriend who immediately helped her to her feet and grabbed her hand.

"I thought you said you were good at skating." This time it was Y/N's turn to roll her eyes, and another chuckle could be heard from the boy.

"I just have to get used to it." Jaemin nodded slowly before skating towards the middle, the girl being dragged behind him as she tried not to slip again.

It actually didn't take that long for the girl to get used to the ice, but why not have a bit of fun when Jaemin didn't know about her being used to it already?

"Suree." The boy exclaimed, dragging out the 'e', before he let go of the girl who immediately landed on her butt, earning a small snicker from her boyfriend, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'm sorry, here let me help you." The smug look on his face morphed into a rather perplexed one when Y/N grabbed his outstretched hand and pulled him down, before she quickly stood up herself and skated away from the still confused boy.

This time it was her turn to let out a snicker as she heard a few shouts leave the boy.

Her happiness was quickly replaced by surprise though.

Y/N didn't expect Jaemin to be as fast as he was because almost instantly he had his arms wrapped around her, his warm breath making her shiver as it hit her cold neck.

The girl turned around to wrap her arms around his neck, not caring about the stares they got from other people, and the boy grinned slightly before pouting.

"I thought you said you had to get used to it." With the small pout on his face those were the words which left him as a mumble, and the girl rolled her eyes, slightly pulling him down by the collar to place a peck on his lips, and she skated out of his arms.

"Now, let's race."

[Next; Jaemin scenario]