|| Scenario ||

Title: Surrounded by books
Member: Mark
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes

"Dude, you're staring again

"Dude, you're staring again." Mark was snapped back to reality as his best friend snapped his fingers in front of his face, and Mark quickly shook his head, taking his attention off the girl laughing with her friends only a few tables away from him.

"Who's staring?" Chenle asked the guys, completely unaware of his older member gazing at the senior, and Mark's face tinted pink stealing a glance at the girl.

"Who's Mark always staring at?" Jeno had joked, earning himself a kick to the shin a squeak leaving him, and Mark sent a glare in the direction of Jisung as he nodded in the direction of Han Dain, the girl, Mark had been crushing on for quite a long time, despite her being his senior.

"Ah, Han Dai-" Before Chenle even got to finish his outburst, a hand had snaked itself over his mouth, and Mark hissed a quiet 'shut up' at him as his loud voice had caught the attention of many other students, including the girl's table where most of them had burst out into giggles, obviously knowing which name was about to get shouted.

"Keep your voice down." He once again hissed at the younger boy, who with innocent eyes, nodded his head, and Mark once again removed his hand finally sighing out in relief as people started losing interest in them, and Mark fanned his face, trying to get rid of the red tint covering his face.

The other members sitting by the table watched him in amusement, until Jaemin rolled his eyes and finally asked the question the other guys had wanted to ask for so long.

"When are you asking her out?" Mark's face flushed once again at the sudden question which made the guys' attention turn to him, eager to know when their oldest member would finally get a girlfriend, and Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on man, you've been crushing since last year and she's single. Man up, grow some balls, ask her out, get married, run away in the sunset, just do something!" A glare was sent in the direction of Donghyuck, who was sitting leaning against the chair, his arms crossed over his chest.

"But she can probably get anyone she wants, so why pick me?" A groan left Renjun as he placed his head on the table, frustrated over the fact his member was this obvious, and when he looked up once again, a look was sent in the direction of Mark.

"Mark, I swear I'm about to drag you over to their table and spill your deep dark secrets to the girls!" Renjun ran a hand through his bright colored hair, still a bit frustrated, and Jisung nodded, agreeing with the second oldest, but the reaction from Mark was not what they had expected.

"I'm not asking her out now! No way!" Mark hadn't been aware of how loud his voice had been, before he head a few people coo from some tables away, fortunately for Mark, it didn't seem like the girls had heard him, and Jaemin slapped a hand on his forehead.

"When's the next class?" At Jeno's question, Chenle looked at his watch.

"Fifteen minutes." After that had left the second youngest mouth, Jeno stood up in a swift action, catching most of the guys off guard, and he made his way towards Mark.

"Jeno, what are yo-"

"We're doing this now." Donghyuck had appeared on Mark's other side, helping Jeno to get him on his feet, and his eyes widened as his brain progressed what was happening, before he twitched out of their grip.

"Come on, Mark! We're getting a bit annoyed at how you always talk about her being too good for you!" Jaemin had joined the other two, grabbing his wrist, he started heading towards the girls' table, and as Mark tried to twist out of Jaemin's surprisingly strong grip, they had reached the table in no time, the other members standing a few feet away, anticipating what was going to happen.

"Han Dain, Mark. Mark, Han Dain. Please talk to this boy." With that Jaemin had bolted off, leaving Mark with the senior girls, who giggled, elbowing Han Dain in the side, urging for her to go with him, and the girl sent Mark a small smile sending butterflies to his stomach.

She stood up, and with her friends cheering and making kissing noises in the background, she had lead the way out of the cafeteria.

"So, Mark. Is there any specific topic you want to talk about?" The girl grinned at the boy, who fidget with the hem of his uniform shirt, and he bit down on his lip, looking around, before he nodded his head.

"L-let's go to the library, shall we?" Every word painted with formal speech, he looked at her, before his eyes snapped back to the ground as their eyes had met, and the girl smiled in amusement, before humming.

"So polite, let's go!" Han Dain skipped away, heading towards the school library, and Mark considered running away and burying himself, too embarrassed to think of anything else, but he didn't, instead he, with gently cool steps, followed her.

His eyes scanned the different colored books, before he spotted the girl standing in the middle of bookshelves, waiting for the boy to catch up, which he eventually did, giving his senior a smile.

"W-what I wanted to talk to you about i-"

"Do you like me?" Mark's breathing stopped for like a second at that question, and Han Dain tilted her head in such an adorable way Mark felt like he wanted to scream.

"I'm sorry, what?" That made the girl roll her eyes as she repeated the question, finding amusement in how she was able to paint his cheeks pink, and Mark swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the lump in his throat.

"Depends on if you like anyone." He finally answered.

"If I do." Han Dain smirked slightly, looking at Mark, who felt a sudden way of confidence despite the beat of his heart going crazy, he crossed his arms, a small grin on his face as well.

"Then I don't like you."

"If I don't." She then tried, making the boy standing in front of her shrug, his heart hammering in an inhuman pace.

"I might like you."

"If I like you." That made Mark's heart stop for a few silent moments, the girl was enjoying his cuteness and shyness way too much, before Mark finally managed to stammer out.

"Then the feeling is mutual."

[Next; DREAM's reaction to when their crush unexpectedly blurts out they like them]