|| Scenario ||

I honestly thought this worked better as a scenario. (And I died writing it)

Title: I want to change
Member: Renjun (my precious baby oml)
Genre: what a good question
Warnings: Renjun being out of character
Requested: yas

(He's so handsome someone help me)

Rich wasn't something normal people would describe Y/N as

Actually, no one described her as rich, because she was the exact opposite.

Of course she wanted to help her family out, but it was also quite difficult to find a stable job and even though her parents told her that it didn't matter; that she didn't have to earn money for them, she didn't listen.

Then one day she just happened to stumble across a family searching for a maid and even though it wasn't anyone's dream job to clean bathrooms and rooms in general, she could earn a good amount of money out of it.

So she took the job.

What a surprise the girl got when she arrived at their house, no, their mansion.

After letting out a deep breath she dragged herself towards the gate, but just as she entered the gate, a guy with bright red hair exited, which resulted in the two colliding, and a scowl spread across his face when the girl apologized.

"Watch where you're going. Hmph, lower class." Offended wasn't a strong enough word to describe what she felt in that moment, but she continued her walk towards the mansion and was quickly guided by a man to meet the two owners of the mansion.

"Must be Y/N, am I correct?" The girl nodded at the lady standing in front of her, only giving her a crooked smile as she introduced herself and her husband.

"Of course you'll be getting different duties, but your main one will be to clean our son's room. He's a bit.. Messy." Y/N felt so out of place walking through this gigantic mansion, which probably could be mistaken for a small castle, and she only nodded her head at the words leaving the mom.

"Our son, Renjun, isn't home right now. So you have some time to clean his room, just do it quickly. He doesn't like it when others are in his room." After telling Y/N where this Renjun boy's room was, the parents left the girl to do her work.

When she opened the door to his room, she was surprised, to say the least, to find paintings all around the room as well as paint and brushes.

Renjun's parents were right when they told her that their son was messy, because that messy of a room was something she rarely saw, and she agreed with herself that if she needed to be done before the son came back home, she had to start immediately.