|| Scenario ||

Title: Lucky charm
Member: Jeno
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yup

"I swear if you fail this test, I'm breaking up with you

"I swear if you fail this test, I'm breaking up with you." At his boyfriend's words Jeno rolled his eyes, a smirk still lingering on his face, and he moved his head from the other boy's neck before his eyes moved to the words on the paper.

"Those are only empty words." The smug look on his face made Y/N want to both kiss and punch him.

When the two started going out they shocked even the teachers, and other students would go around saying things like;

"I'll give them two weeks."

"Jeno won't stay loyal towards him."

The couple didn't expect a lot of support from other students, they were completely different.

The bad boy and the goody two shoes.

"Let's go home and watch a movie or something." Y/N felt his breath stop as he felt his boyfriend's breath on his neck, and the goody two shoes pushed his boyfriend away, immediately looking down in his book.

"You need to study." Y/N's words were stern, but he couldn't help but blush slightly at how Jeno was looking at him.

The bad boy kept his eyes on his boyfriend for a few more silent moments before he finally let a sigh escape his lips and he looked into the book once again, pouting just a tiny bit.

"Y/N.." When hearing the mention of his own name, Y/N looked up to see a slightly pouting Jeno, which didn't mix well with his bad boy look, and a small chuckle left him.

"Do you need help?" Jeno's face lit up like a kid's on Christmas Eve, and he quickly nodded his head, immediately smirking as the other boy shifted closer to him.

As Y/N started explaining the formula, Jeno couldn't hold himself back as he leaned even closer to the other boy and pecked his neck slightly, earning the slightest yelp from his boyfriend, who then hit him with a light blush spread across his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, you looked too good for me not to kiss you, continue explaining." One of Jeno's hands, which before was resting on the table, moved to rest on his boyfriend's thigh, only making the boy's face flush again, but he continued explaining with a shaking voice.

The reaction Jeno got made him quite satisfied, and even though it wasn't necessary, he moved even closer to the one tutoring.

"-do you understand it now?" Snapping back to reality after having admired his boyfriend, Jeno nodded his head slowly, and Y/N smiled slightly before moving away to continue studying as well.

But once again Jeno couldn't continue on his own and just admired the other boy, who looked absolutely adorable.

The way the other one looked so focused with his tongue poked out, and how his face scrunched up a bit when he read something he didn't quite understand, it made a smile form on Jeno's lips.

Though, in his opinion, what looked best about Y/N today was the leather jacket which seemed just a bit bigger than his normal size.

It was Jeno's jacket he was wearing.

Feeling someone gazing at him, Y/N looked up only to meet his boyfriend's eyes, and Y/N finally sighed, dropping the pencil.

"Do you need a break?" A sigh followed his question, and Jeno nodded his head, smiling widely as he had succeeded.

Waving his hand, Jeno gestured for his boyfriend to move closer, which he did, and Y/N found himself getting flustered once again as Jeno grabbed the sides of the chair, dragging it towards him.

Y/N felt his face flush for the like hundredth time as Jeno caressed his face in his hands, and a smirk appeared on the bad boy's face, before he leaned in, capturing the blushing boy's lips.

They were both well aware of the other students studying near them, and even though Y/N wanted to pull away and continue studying, he couldn't find it in himself to push the other one away.

"Let's get back to studyi-" After they had pulled away for air, Jeno once again pulled the other one into a kiss, not wanting to quit kissing the other on yet, and Y/N sighed slightly about to give up as he didn't get to finish his sentence.

What finally made the two pull away was the sound of someone clearing their throat, and they both turned to see the librarian standing with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but you're in the library, other students study here." The librarian was talking in a low voice as if to show how quiet you were supposed to be in the library, and Jeno cleared his throat maybe a bit too loud.

"I'm sorry, but we are doing something in biology about how the body reacts to different things."

Y/N wanted to facepalm at that, but as it looked like she kind of fell for it, he decided to go with it, and he nodded his head, a crooked smile on his lips.

"Yeah, that's what we're doing.. Look at how he reacts when I hit him." Without giving his boyfriend a chance to respond, Y/N hit him on the shoulder, earning an unidentifiable noise from him, and the librarian nodded before turning around to leave the couple alone.

"You could've done something else." Y/N's shoulders moved up in a shrug after his boyfriend had stated that, and Jeno let out a small groan when he saw his boyfriend look into the book.

"If you want your ass to pass this test as well, you better start studying." It was amusing to hear when his goody two shoes boyfriend said something like that, and Jeno shook his head, biting down on his lip slightly.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Jeno move closer again, and Y/N cursed slightly under his breath, which was kind of against his reputation, before he grabbed the pencil again to write down some more notes.

"Having you to support me is probably enough to help me pass." At the cheesiness, Jeno earned another hit from his boyfriend, and Y/N rolled his eyes as his boyfriend moved his head up and down in a nod.

"I'm serious, you're my lucky charm!"

[Next; Pocket sized Chenle]