|| Scenario ||

Title: Let me fix it
Member: Mark
Genre: Angsty fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yep

The girl debuted in a young age, which didn't help her relationship problems

Or she wouldn't necessarily call them problems, but it was a bit difficult to keep hiding the relationship.

The girl, Krystal, debuted with her group a few months before her boyfriend, and on top of that; she was three years younger.

She did understand how some netizens would take it weirdly, but that didn't stop them from being together in secret, the company did know though and even though they didn't completely support it in the beginning, they learned to live with it.

What she didn't like about dating in secret was that they couldn't go out, she couldn't stop the other girls from flirting with him since she had to wear a 'friend mask', and even hugging and showing affection in general had become difficult due to how the other members were around all the time.

They knew about the relationship and supported it a hundred percent, but seeing them hugging and showing affection all the time, could get a bit weird to look at for the members.

"Krystal, you coming with us and NCT?" Her leader cut her thoughts off, and she realized how all her members were ready to leave.

Krystal was about to accept the offer, but her mind wandered to Mark, and she politely declined her older member's offer, not really feeling like seeing Mark at the moment.

Well, she would love to see him, but not being able to act like a couple with him was awkward.

"Is it Mark again?" The member closest to Krystal asked, standing in the doorway as the others were on their way towards the boys, and the girl sitting down nodded her head, earning a sigh from the other, before she left as well.

That was when it started going downhill.

At some point Krystal had made it clear with herself that they weren't meant to be together, her and Mark, and instead of getting the courage to break up, she shut him out, thinking he wouldn't notice due to his hectic schedule.

But he did.

And it hurt him inside.

Mark tried multiple times a day to talk to her, but she would either run away or answer shortly before bolting off.

Maybe only seven days had passed by since she started avoiding him, and each day tons of messages would be sent to her, but she couldn't bring herself to block his number, she loved him after all.

Most of the time he only asked what was wrong about ten times, before waiting some minutes, before ten other messages were sent asking the same thing, but it wasn't like that today.

The familiar ding made Krystal twitch slightly and as she took out the earphones connected to her laptop, she grabbed the phone, a small sigh immediately leaving her.

'Are you mad at me?'

Just as she was about to place the phone down again, another message arrived.

'Please tell me what I did, I can't take you not talking to me.'

Her lower lip quivered slightly, but she wasn't crying yet, she would start if he kept texting her though.

'I'm coming over.'

Why Mark hadn't gone to her dorm yet was a good question, maybe because he feared she was mad at him, but he just couldn't recall having done anything which could've upset her.

With that text being sent, Mark jumped up from the couch and ignored the questions he got from the members as he made his way out the door and towards her dorm.

Krystal on the other hand was panicking inside, and she quickly ran into the living room to inform her members about what was happening and also tell them, to tell Mark, that she wasn't home.

At the exact moment Krystal had shut the door to her room, someone knocked on the door to the dorm, and the leader opened it, revealing the boy Krystal so badly wanted to hug yet ignore.

"She's not here." His eyebrows moved to his forehead, and Krystal's best friend out of her members face palmed slightly, their leader was the worst liar ever.

"Cut it out Koeun. You're a bad liar." At Mark's words she sighed and stepped aside, allowing her same age friend to step inside their neat dorm, Lami immediately sighing as to wish her best friend locked in her room, luck.

"You know, she's just upset. She thought that maybe avoiding you would help her with breaking up with you." It was like a punch to the stomach hearing that, but he only nodded his head slowly at Koeun's words, and it didn't take that long before she sensed the bad atmosphere.

"I'll just take the other girls out to eat and give you some privacy.." Taking both Hyerin and Hina by the arm, Koeun nodded at Lami as to tell her to leave with them, before quickly leaving the dorm, giving the couple some time to figure things out.

Mark didn't waste another second and bolted towards his girlfriend room, quickly stepping inside, stunning the girl spinning around in her chair.

"Wha-"

"We're not breaking up, you're going to tell me what's upsetting you, and I'm going to fix it because there's no way I'm losing you." The words left the boy quickly as he grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to stand up, and the girl swallowed hard.

Then she just lost it, everything which had upset her about the relationship left her, and even though she had promised herself she wouldn't cry when she talked to him, she was full out sobbing at the end.

"I hate it, Mark. I hate how we act like nothing more than friends.." By the end of that sentence, she was wrapped in Mark's arms, and he let tears leave his eyes as well as he buried his face in her neck, something he had been longing to do.

"You have to tell me stuff like that.." Krystal felt bad, she had caused both of them so much pain even though they could've talked it through, but Mark wasn't mad or anything, he was happy to be with her again, and now that he knew about what was upsetting her, he was determined to fix it.

"I love you, I'll fix it, don't worry."

[Next; Cuddling with Jisung]