|| Scenario ||

Title: Little things that matter
Member: Jisung
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yeah

Why was it always a nerd and a bully or something like that, who in stories, ended up together?

For these two it was different, both Y/N and Jisung were nerds to say it directly, and they were the couple of the school.

Not even the popular couple were able to beat them when talking about adorableness, and even the teachers found the two cute together.

As soon as Y/N opened her locker, one of the three stacks of post-it notes fell out, immediately bringing a smile onto her face as she picked it up, remembering each time Jisung had 'secretly' stuck it onto her desk, slipped it into her bag or locker.

The first one in the stack was the newest one, the one he had stuck onto her locker, she saw him in the morning as she had arrived earlier than she usually would, and the boy quickly ran away after he had stuck it on.

Y/N didn't understand why he still tried to do it discreetly.

Have an amazing day x

Cute stuff like that.

Quickly she switched to the next one, the one which he had given her directly yesterday before bolting off, feeling too embarrassed to watch her reaction.

You look as beautiful as ever x

Y/N had flushed bright red after reading those words, and with a stupid grin, she flipped to the next one as other students quickly passed by her, wanting to get home as soon as possible compared to others.

You'll ace our test today x

Her mind wandered to when she first started receiving the notes, to when she the very first time noticed a small note on her desk, written with a slightly messy handwriting.

Compared to before getting together, Jisung now always hid at least two post-it's each day, and each of them would end with a small kiss, an 'x'.

In the beginning she had no clue who could be writing those cute messages, and fortunately for the boy, he sat right behind her, getting the opportunity to watch her reaction when she read it without getting caught.

Even before actually getting together, the girl already had figured out who wrote the cute words, because she once, like today, saw him, immediately turning bright pink as she saw the cute blonde boy run away after slipping the note into her locker.

Y/N grabbed another stack, the stack of those notes she had gotten before they got together.

Eat a lot!!

Instead of ending it with a kiss Jisung always put two exclamation marks, not wanting to sound either cold or mad, and after their first date it changed to a kiss.

"What are you still doing here? The janitor is going to get mad at us again." The familiar voice made her twitch slightly, and when two arms wrapped around her from behind, she let out a small yelp as well, dropping the notes which immediately caught her boyfriend's attention.

"You kept these? That's embarrassing." When he scrunched up his face the glasses fell to the tip of the nose, but despite the embarrassment, he quickly leaned down to hand the notes back to her.

"Of course, it's the small things in life that matters." At that the boy grinned a bit, and his shoulders moved up just a time bit, his right hand finding its way to his glasses to push them up.

Y/N sent the boy a smile as she once again looked at the small slips of paper, and as if to tell the boy to read some of them she stretched out her hand.

"No thank you, I'm pretty sure those are very cringeworthy, and I shouldn't ever read nor have others read them aloud to me." A huge step was taken away from the girl, and his hands were in front of him as if to protect himself from his embarrassing past.

The girl was just about to say something else when someone beat her to it, the scratchy voice of their janitor echoing in their ears.

"The school ended almost ten minutes ago, what're you still doing here?" Quickly the couple bowed as an apology and after shutting the locker, Jisung mumbled a small 'have a nice day', before grabbing his girlfriend, bolting towards the school gates.

As soon as the two had taken a step outside, they felt the spring breeze, and the boy was quick to wrap his arm around his girlfriend, who immediately lit up in the face, her blood quickly streaming to her face.

"Do you wanna come over? We can listen to music and read." For others it would probably be the lamest thing to do when you were with your significant other, but for the two, it was perfect to just sit and read with each other.

It was times like those they understood why other students called them nerds.

The arm around her waist slid off only to grab her hand with his cold one, and Jisung dug the intertwined fingers into his pocket to warm them.

After contemplating for a bit, the girl slowly moved her head to let in rest on the boy's shoulder, sending a small smile to his face, and when the girl had gotten enough of the silence, she grabbed one of the notes she had stuffed in her pocket.

"Y/N, you might not like me the same way, and I'm sorry I'm too shy to say it to-" The note was snatched out of her hand, and the boy was already a small distance away from her, his face clearly red as the girl had started reading his confession aloud.

"I told you not to read it!" It left the boy like a whine as he once again was by her side, but the girl only pouted as she reached out for the note clutched in his hand, which only seemed to move farther away.

"Stop pouting, you're such a kid." The boy couldn't help but roll his eyes jokingly, before leaning in to kiss her, and the girl's hand moved to her pocket again, her fingers starting to fiddle with the notes she was going to read for him later.

Eat a lot today x

Don't forget to drink a lot of water x

I didn't get my goodbye kiss yesterday, you owe me two x

Remember, it's the small things that matters the most x

[Next; Renjun scenario, boyxboy]