Jake's POV

Scarecrow, such a 'fear'ed person. Ah kill me.. I am clearly not known for puns or good at them so don't expect any good jokes.. We already have two crazy clowns for that who I of course have no disrespect for as I am best friends with the one.

Ever since Scarecrow joined up I don't exactly feel.. Safe? I mean his room is right below mine so I am normally as soon as I wake up going outside to be on lookout as I usually am since I am the head spy. Having my weapon into a sniper and searching the area for any movements.. I notice a small fat man wobbling over to the front door but hiding. I can see its clearly penguin, he places a present by the door and knocks. Instantly going to hide but I leap down and catch him. "Not so fast fat dwarf." I'd look at him. "Who you callin fat dwarf!" He replied annoyed. "Who do you think fish face" He'd roll his eyes and try push me off him. "Trust me, I really don't want to keep hold of you because I may catch your dwarfism but I must stop you with whatever your doing." I dragged him into the building having Liam carry the present, not opening it. "Joker! Maddie! Visitor!" I call up as they both walk down the stairs. "Ooooh present!-Ewww Penguin.." Whats worse you holding him or him touching our floor?" Maddie asks. I laugh. I hand Penguin over to a henchman who dragged him elsewhere. "Caught him placing that present outside." I explain. "Well Jake you get the honour of beating him later!" Joker said happily.

We carefully removed the lid and out popped a bunch of wind up penguins. After breaking them all we looked back to the present seeing a note. 'Enjoy your gift~ Penguin the Handsome' I don't know whats more funny, how he called himself the opposite to what he is or the fact he thought that these children's toys were gonna kill us or something. There was another for Maddie, when she read it out I was terrified. 'Hello Maddie, its Penguin.. Hope you loved your special gift.. Because I have a bigger gift that you'd love..~ Your admirer Penguin' We all shivered out of how cringe that was.. I eventually walked down to the room Penguin was being held at.

"Why Penguin?.." I asked. "Why what?" He replied. "Why that love letter to Maddie, it was weird, gross and very cringe worthy.." I answered back. "Because I actually like her, I bet she loves me just doesn't want to show it." I burst into laughter. "Hahahahahaha! You?! Penguin.. Oh Penguin Penguin, Penguin, Penguin.. Listen..-" I'd wipe my tears away from laughing so hard "-Maddie has better senses than to fall for your ugly ass. So get this into your head that she doesn't and will never.. Like you" I reply. I soon leave the room still finding that funny how he thinks she likes him. Seriously. I knew he was stupid but not THIS stupid. He really does have a brain the size of a birds.. Maybe smaller. Because I find even Seagulls.. Can be smarter, apart from that one that flew into my mothers car that one time before I became this..

After a couple hours I went back to my room and dozed off, as I usually do I keep my weapon tucked down the side of my bed for emergencies.. As I do not trust Penguin being kept here supervised by Joker's henchmen because we all know how bad they are.

Thanks for reading!! Jake, hope you still like your character and the cover photo I made as inspiration! <3 I used an app called Pic Collage as you see in the corner possibly. Depends on the device your using I think. Anyway!! See you guys in the next part!! :D