Riddle me this.

"Come on Liam! Keep up would ya!?" I yelled. "Alright bossy!" He yelled back leaping over towards me. "Now where? You needed to meet up with Selina right?" Liam asked. "Yup, she should be down here." I jumped and slid down the wall to the floor. Liam just jumped and landed fine. "Selina?!" I called. "Shh, keep it down you nut case." Selina popped out. Walking over. Placing a hand on her hip.

"Ya go the info I got the jewel."Liam held up the Jewel putting it back in his pocket. "I heard Joker escaped from his containment and he is on the loose. No idea where he went though." She held out her hand. "Give it to her.." I signalled to Liam as he handed her the Jewel. "Thanks darlin'.." She took out her whip and left. "Welcome" I rolled my eyes. "Now what?" Liam asked. "We go back up and spilt up to find Joker..-Ah!" Liam and I are both grabbed and knocked out.

We wake up, tied opposite each other with space between us. "Where are we now? The circus? A zoo? Arkham?.." I babbled on. "Would you mind being quiet for a moment?.." Came a voice. I rolled my eyes. "Riddle me this.. Riddle me that.. I know, we get the idea, Nigma.. What do you want?" I sounded unamused. "Oh.. Do I bore you? Too bad. Now listen, if you answer my riddles.. I'll let you go. If you get them right that is.." He leaned in close to my face, smirking.

"What is-?!" As he was about to tell us the riddle a large plant burst through the walls, grabbing Riddler

"What is-?!" As he was about to tell us the riddle a large plant burst through the walls, grabbing Riddler. "Riddle me this.. Whats green, hanging upside down and really annoying?.. Riddler that's what.." I roll my eyes, chuckling. "Pamela! Unhand me!" Riddler demands. Ivy steps in through the hole. "Sorry Ed.. If I do that you'd hurt the girl here.. And I can't have that.." She shook her finger.

"What are you on about!?" He called out, struggling to free himself. "Her dear father specifically told me to keep her safe.." She turned towards me and Liam. She untied us and we left the building. "Thanks Red.. I couldn't stand another minute with him." I put a hand on my head. "You were trapped for 5 minutes." She replied. "It felt like hours ok?.. Didn't you mention my father is looking for me?" Ivy nodded. "Where is he?!" I asked, determined to know. "He went to speak with Harvey personally. He wanted me to protect you and bring you back to our hideout." I shook my head. "No, I am not sitting around when he is out there! I am going to make sure he is safe!" Before Ivy could stop me I ran off, disapearing into the distance. Liam of course hurried to follow. Ivy called out "Be careful, keep her safe!" "I always will!" Liam yelled back. We then left to find Harvey Dent..

Thanks for reading thus far! If you wish you can tell me what ya think in the comments or whatever. 🙃