Liams POV

Anger.. All I could feel was anger. I am sure Joker felt the same as they dragged Maddie away.. I wanted to kill him.. Kill him dead.. By look on Jokers face when he threw her and then carried her away, he doesn't want to go easy on him.. Once Two Face and his bodyguards left I cut myself loose and picked off each henchman in the room silently and then untied Joker. "Who even are you.. Why were you with Maddie?.." He asked me.. "I'm Liam.. Close friend of hers.. I helped her get to you.." I replied also explaining everything we've gone through to get here. "Well I'm pleased that someone is looking out for her.. But we must catch up to him and get her back." Joker stood up from the chair. He looked at me, why was I so nervous? Oh right, the fucking King of Crime is standing before me. That explains it..
"Well.. Lets stop standing around and get going?!" I grabbed Jokers arm and we ran outside, breaking into a car and hijacking it.. We sped off to find Two Face. You could probably imagine the determination to get him.
After what felt like days we tracked them down.. We snuck round back to get into the building. Let me just say that it's REALLY tall. A light was on at the top floor so we used the elevator since it's easier also not as noisy as the stairs echo.
We took a guess as one room had a coin on the door. I went in first in case it was a trap. Luckily it wasn't.
"Would ya get you're ugly face outta mine?!" Take a guess who that was. We looked in through the keyhole and saw Two Face. He picked up a needle and was about to inject Maddie when I broke the door down and launched at Harvey. Joker instant killed the bodyguards, I won't say how he did but let's just say it was brutal and painful.. I dragged Harvey to his feet. Holding his arm in a lock which could easily break it. "One move. I break it" He was clearly nervous. Joker untied Maddie and the two hugged, we led Harvey outside. He tried escaping, so I of course twisted his arm and snapped it. He screamed in agony. Police started rolling in therefore I threw Harvey and we darted off. Maddie leapt from wall to wall and then did a front flip onto the roof. I grabbed Jokers arm and fired a claw up to the roof, firing us upwards.
We then rushed off back to the hideout..

Thanks for reading! <3
I'll probably be taking a break from this story as I'm planning on a new one where my character is instead of the daughter I'm Jokers Queen. The first episode is out now! ^-^