Meeting some old Friends and gaining an Ally

Its been a few weeks now since I escaped Penguin.. He's in Arkham now. Good on him. I have just been scouting around for any clues leading to my father.. Or something to help me release him.. I think Arkham is too obvious. But then again the cops aren't the smartest haha!

I look down from the building noticing two familiar faces.. "Liam?.. Jayden?" I'd glide down the wall and land in front of them quickly pushing them into an ally-way and making sure they don't scream. "Who are you?!" Asked the short-ish black haired boy, this is Liam. A close friend. Clearly does not recognise the new me. "Its me! Maddie.." They both look in shock. "What happened to you Mad?" The taller one, asked, this is of course Jayden. We met through Liam.

"Long story.." I explained everything from the start up an till now.. "You're dad sounds like an asshole" Liam suggested. I giggled "Oh he very much is.." I shrugged, sitting onto a dumpster.

"Why are you finding Joker? He's.. Evil" Jayden replied. "He's my father, my TRUE father. He's gotta be better than what I just escaped from!" I raised my voice. "Alright alright!" Jayden yelled. "Could I help you?" Liam asked, with a quieter voice. I looked directly at him. "I dunno.. Its not safe.. You have a better life than crime anyways." Liam shook his head "I don't care, I wanna help you" I smiled at him, sure you won't get caught or die?" I giggled sarcastically

I take out a pistol. "Know how to use it?" Liam nodded. "We stopping by a secret base I heard Penguin talking about which we shall raid for better weapons" Liam nodded confidentially again "As long as I help you and Joker, I don't care what happens to me" I smiled to him "Alright, calm it down hehe" I looked to Jayden who was looking nervous. "Ya don't have to help if you don't want to ya know" Jayden smirked "Joker is stupid, why would you help him? Harley is better" I launched at him, gripping his neck. "I am NOT like I used to be Jayden.. I won't be soft anymore when you mock my FATHER!" Now say one more thing about him.. And that's it.. I end it right.. Now.." Jayden was shivering as I jumped up off him. "Sorry Liam, I know he's you're friend but nobody disrespects my father anymore.. Normally I end them on the spot but he's lucky." I spoke stern and very serious. Liam took a gulp as he turned to Jayden "Don't say anything like that again. OK?" Jayden nodded understandingly as I smirked. "So, help or no help Jayden?" He scratched the back of his neck. "I.. Need to think.. You two have fun.." I nodded "As you wish, come find us when you have any information or if you wish to join me" I jumped from wall to wall as I jumped up onto the roof, Liam using a rope to climb up as I take his hand to help him up. "Lets get going!" I grab his hand as I help him get from roof to roof easy, we arrive at Penguins secret base as we raid it. Taking what we wanted and leaving.

We go to an underground hideout to settle down. I train Liam for the next couple months, also keeping up with information on Joker. Liam becomes much more aware of how to survive the criminal life.. Making a name for himself as Joker's Assassin.. As he was well skilled in stealth. Gave him black clothes. Just to make him look much different I bleached his skin and put in orange contact lenses in.

 Just to make him look much different I bleached his skin and put in orange contact lenses in

He is definitely ready.. For this new life.. With me...