Meeting The Penguin, Robin and Batgirl..

*Bang bang* I ducked, dived and dodged each bullet that was fired my way.
"Stop right there you freak!" A man, dressed in some ripped clothes and blood stained too. Aiming a pistol as he and his friend continued to fire.
"Catch me if you can!!!" I laughed as I leapt doing a front flip onto a balcony of an apartment. *Clip* went the sound of a gun locked into place ready to fire.
I turned my head and I looked down slightly. Standing before me was Penguin.

"Oh I've got ya now.. You're a pretty little thing aren't ya." He squawked.
"Hmph. Wish I could say the same about you" I shrugged.
Penguin signalled as I'm grabbed by two strong men.
"Take her to the main room" Penguin ordered the men as I am dragged away. Penguin taking a puff of his cigar and walking with his umbrella as if it were a cane.
I am tied up on a chair as Penguin waddled forward.

"Oh I'm gonna have plenty of fun with you

"Oh I'm gonna have plenty of fun with you.." He smirked as he took another puff of his cigar.
I looked straight at him. Smirking.
"Oh I can't wait.." I asked, the sarcasm was clearly understandable.
He grabbed my wrist turning it around, he placed the cigar on my wrist as I clashed my teeth together in pain.
"Awe. C'mon, we're all waiting to here ya squeal sweetie.." He sounded disappointed.
"Awe.. I wanted to see you dead but that isn't happening either" I giggled.
He looked angry at me
"Awe.. Is t-he little mini man unhappy?.." I giggled, barely getting my words out.

He flicks his now unlit cigar and crushes it with his umbrella. He kicks the chair I am tied to over and places the top of the umbrella on my stomach. He lifts it and slams it down on my stomach. 

"AGH!!..." I yelped in pain. Penguin laughed as he finally got a noise outta me. He smacks the umbrella across my face causing me to black out..

What feels like weeks I have been out. I flicker my eyelids open as I look around. Unable to move again. 

"Oh she's awake.. Bout time too ya little brat" Penguin waddled sitting down on what he wants to think is his throne. I roll my eyes as he notices slapping me across my face. Eventually a man yelled to Penguin they got company. Penguin was then escorted out by his bodyguards. I use this time to attempt to escape as I reach and take out my knife, cutting myself loose and climbing through the vents. As I crawled through I hear a women and a mans voice. 

"Where is she Penguin?!" Demanded the male voice. I looked through the vent seeing Robin and Bat girl. 

"Who?" Penguin asked

"Joker's Daughter, we know you have her!" Yelled Batgirl. "She WAS here but she left. No idea where-AH!" Robin launches at him. Pinning him down "Where. IS. She?!" He demanded again. 

"Ugh. Fine.. She's.. In the basement.." He told them as he pointed to the stairs. 

They cuff him. Batgirl goes down the stairs soon coming back up 

"She's not there.. But she must've been as I found this rope.. She must've cut loose and ran.." Batgirl explained. 

Penguin shrugged "Ah well, I had my fun.." Robin drags him out the room as I make my way to the roof and leap away into the distance of the cold rainy night..

Hope ya enjoyed my second part! For these next few I will be introducing friends and foes. Anyways see ya in the next part.